Digital Assets Track [Crypto, Web3++] - Aug 21, London, UK [FREE Ticket]

MrD

• Root Admin
digital_assets_track.jpg
Are you in London on August 21?
You should be because I'm inviting you to the Digital Assets Track.

Digital Assets Track is a side event of Domain Summit on August 21, 2024, in London, UK, co-organized by our friends at Domain Summit and Monetize.info. It helps you diversify your investment portfolio with digital assets like websites, crypto, etc.
Attend to capitalize on the opportunities of the future.

✅ Why? Attend DAT to learn about monetizing Digital Assets like websites, domains, crypto, crypto art, and much more. There will also be Q&As and a networking Lunch.
⏰ When? Wednesday, 21 August 2024, starting at 10 AM
📍 Where? Hilton London Metropole, 225 Edgware Rd, London
🎁 Price? It's 100% Free! Get your ticket on Eventbrite, which, besides Digital Assets Meetup, gives full access to Domain Summit.
🤔 Undecided? Contact me to tell you all the goodies! 🙂

MNT_Event_2.png

Check the agenda of the event:

Screenshot 2024-08-04 at 7.22.58 AM.png

🎁 Here you can get your FREE ticket at Digital Assets Track:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/967638692377

I'd love to meet you there!
Reply to this thread, and I will send you the ticket!
  • Like 1

• MrD changed the title to Digital Assets Track [Crypto, Web3++] - Aug 21, London, UK [FREE Ticket]

The "Digital Assets Track [Crypto, Web3++]" explores the latest trends and developments in cryptocurrency and Web3 technologies. It covers various aspects of the crypto world, including market trends, investment strategies, and regulatory issues, as well as how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are influencing financial systems. 

The track also delves into Web3 technologies, focusing on decentralized web innovations such as blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps). It examines how Web3 aims to shift control from centralized entities to individual users, enhancing privacy and user autonomy. 

• Like 1

• Root Admin
On 8/10/2024 at 5:01 AM, XtraProfit said:

I am registered

Thank you!

8 hours ago, fahadaziz said:

this will be a nice gathering

I'm certain it will be 🙂

6 hours ago, sassastatus said:

The "Digital Assets Track [Crypto, Web3++]" explores the latest trends and developments in cryptocurrency and Web3 technologies. It covers various aspects of the crypto world, including market trends, investment strategies, and regulatory issues, as well as how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are influencing financial systems. 

The track also delves into Web3 technologies, focusing on decentralized web innovations such as blockchain, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps). It examines how Web3 aims to shift control from centralized entities to individual users, enhancing privacy and user autonomy. 

That's a nice summary! 🙂

• Root Admin

Folks, here are a couple of updates regarding the Digitial Assets Track by Monetize.info!

The speech agenda is now almost final, so here are the sessions:

• 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast & Networking
  • 10:00 - 10:15 Digital Assets Track's Welcome Address - Daniel Stanica
  • 10:15 - 10:50 Invest in Your Digital Future: The Strategic Value of a New TLD - Phil Buckingham,
  • 11:00 - 11:45 Art as a Digital Asset - MX12, Crypto artist at MX12.art
  • 11:45 - 12:00 Short Snack Bar Break
  • 12:00 - 12:30 Online Communities as a Digital Asset - Daniel Stanica, Founder Monetize.info
  • 12:30 - 13:00 From Domains to DeFi: Transforming Digital Real Estate with Blockchain
  • 13:00 - 13:30 Payment gateway for a Digital Asset Business - Thomas, COO Nicky.me
  • 13:30 - 14:00 Roundup Q&A
  • 14:00 - 15:30 Lunch & Networking
  • 19:00 - 23:00 Kombucha Cocktails in Veggie Paradise

Get your FREE ticket at Digital Assets Track & Domain Summit:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/967638692377

✅ Why? Attend DAT to learn about monetizing Digital Assets like websites, domains, crypto, crypto art, and much more. There will also be Q&As and a networking Lunch.
⏰ When? Wednesday, 21 August 2024, starting at 10 AM
📍 Where? Hilton London Metropole, 225 Edgware Rd, London
🎁 Price? It's 100% Free! Get your ticket on Eventbrite, which, besides Digital Assets Meetup, gives full access to Domain Summit.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Digital Assets Track 2024, a side event of Domain Summit 2024, co-organized by Daniel - Monetize.info and Helmuts Meskonis - Domain Summit, was a blast, with the perfect combination of intelligent people, excellent knowledge, goal-focused, friendly networking, and great parties and dinners. Check some of the pictures to see for yourself:

dat_0.jpg

dat_1.jpg

dat_2.jpg

dat_3.jpg

dat_4.jpg

dat_5.jpg

dat_6.jpg

dat_7.jpg