Top CEX Platforms By Capital inflow in Q2, 2024

• TGF Premium

In Q2 2024, Bitget has been identified among the top 3 CEX platforms by capital inflow following Binance and Bitfinex, surpassing other competitors in the market. The influx of capital into these platforms is a crucial aspect of economic theory, encompassing various sources such as revenue, international trade, and currency movements.

Capital inflow plays a significant role in shaping exchange rates, as an increase in capital flowing into a platform can lead to an appreciation of the exchange rate. This phenomenon is driven by the principles of supply and demand within the exchange market.

I've noted investors expressing positive sentiments regarding Bitget's strong performance, ranking in the top 3 with a capital inflow of over $561 million.
https://x.com/CryptoRank_io/status/1809181019246903692
 Monitoring capital inflow within the crypto ecosystem is essential for investors to track investment trends, trade activities, and overall market dynamics.

The quantification of capital inflow in the crypto ecosystem remains a topic of interest, as investor I seek to gain a deeper understanding of the factors driving capital movements within the market. I have been analyzing and trying to interpret these metrics, and I'm aware investors want to make informed decisions and strategize effectively in their investment endeavors. 

Are there explanations to how these CEX made top ranking among numerous others?

20240708_111334.jpg