Ever had about Useful Proof of Work

Hey fams here we are again,  anew month new possibilities, new plans I know we all are grinding hard this month with lots of plans on motion, at that what I have been up to, doubling my research also more know means more update right, which is what leads me Qubic,a blockchain platform that combines a Useful Proof of Work (uPoW) network with AI and quantum computing. 

It uses AI miners to efficiently process tasks, enabling feeless transactions and high-speed smart contracts. The platform's 676 Computors, supported by AI miners, execute smart contracts and maintain the network. Qubic aims to democratize access to Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and reduce energy costs, with potential to transform various industries, with their native token getting listed on major exchanges Bitget been one of them, I think this will bring more exposure to the project, I don't know if any here have come across such project and do share  your thoughts on uPoW

Yoo, what's good?! So you're telling me there's a project out there that's combining blockchain, AI, and quantum computing?! That's some next-level stuff right there! I'm interested in this Useful Proof of Work (uPoW) concept and how it's utilizing AI miners to make transactions faster and smarter. I need to dive deeper into this, got any links to the whitepaper or some extra resources?

Qubic supports feeless and high-speed smart contracts, it can process up to 40 million tps because of the integrated Layer1 uPoW you just mentioned. The price is good on bitget.