What's your experiences with trading competitions

In 2023, I took part in the KGCI trading competition on Bitget, my first team trading competition. Although we didn't win, I learned a lot and improved my skills. I still review the YouTube live feed to enhance my strategy. The competition had a significant impact on my trading skills. Unfortunately, I couldn't join the current competition, but I'm continuing to stream my trades on YouTube here's a link:https://gleam.io/6gz4D/kcgi-youtube-livestream-prizedraw-1000-usdt-prize-pool-for-50-lucky-winners . I'd love to hear about your experiences with trading competitions and any upcoming ones you're aware of.

• Like 1

participating in trading competiton has always given me andrenaline and i feel is a good thing to make me do better and improve my skills i mean trading skills i saw this particlar even last year where the winners went home with iphone 15 and helicopter this year winner is getting ferrari haha this is good 

This year's KCGI seemed like a great event, although I didn't take part. It's a good chance for participants to learn and prepare for the future. The prizes were tempting enough to make anyone want to join, even if they're not skilled yet. I tried learning technical analysis, but I'm not quite there yet, and now the event's over. I'm excited about the upcoming livestream, especially since they'll be giving away over 1,000 USDT to lucky viewers. I hope I can be one of them; every little bit helps, and I appreciate honest opportunities like this.