How are you coping with the stress of the market downturn?

Personally, I've found solace in web3 shooter games, which have become my go-to escape from the market's volatility. 

My search for a engaging distraction led me to MetalCore, a captivating free-to-play sci-fi MMO game where players battle in mechs and vehicles on the planet Kerberos. With features like PvP, PvE, crafting, faction choices, and player-driven guilds, MetalCore offers a rich gaming experience. Plus, its native token, $MCG, is about to be listed on Bitget, with exciting events like CandyBomb and PoolX that offer rewards. 

While I remain optimistic about the market's future, I'm finding comfort in games like MetalCore for now. How about you - how do you manage stress during market downturns, and what are your thoughts on the growing presence of web3 games?

• Like 1

Game-fi has been a driving sector in this crypto space and i call earn having fun and earning, i think i'll check this game out because this days they way the market is showing us red i think the bet now is to divert the attention from the porfolio 

Ooh PoolX, that staking stuff. That just made me more interested in the token, I'll do my research and consider staking in it since it's low risk. I'm quite the fan of staking and I like how Bitget keep making more tokens available for staking 

• Like 1

I believe Gaming Tokens are set to make a big comeback soon. The trading volume for these tokens is really promising, and I think their resurgence will be quite impactful. Personally, I'm keeping an eye on shrap, and I've been researching MCG recently. I'm impressed by the technology powering this gaming project—it's really innovative in the Web3 space. What's also exciting is the opportunity to earn $MCG tokens based on your in-game achievements.