Pizza Day: From Bitcoin’s Origins to Modern Tradition

Pizza Day has become an annual favorite among crypto enthusiasts, commemorating the historic 2010 Bitcoin transaction when Laszlo Hanyecz bought two Papa John's pizzas for 10,000 BTC. What began as a quirky story has now transformed into a highly anticipated celebration every May 22nd, complete with pizza-themed activities, giveaways, and events organized by various projects and exchanges.

This year, one exchange is making a big splash for Pizza Day. They're hosting an exciting Pizza Day Raffle where participants have the chance to win incredible prizes that would make any crypto enthusiast proud. The prize pool includes exclusive rugs, BGB tokens, popular memecoins like PEPE and NOT, and even up to 0.1 BTC!

So, as you indulge in those cheesy slices on May 22nd, don't forget to check out the raffle and try your luck at winning some fantastic crypto rewards. It's a fun way to pay homage to Bitcoin's humble beginnings and look forward to the bright future of the industry.

Bitcoin Pizza Day has me imagining what it'd be like to have spent all that BTC on pizza! Not me, though - I'll just enjoy the festivities and maybe enter that Bitget Pizza day Raffle event you mentioned