Crypto Soccer - Spin the Wheel for a Chance to Win Big??

• TGF Premium

Hello guys! You're aware the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, with prices changing unpredictably. After Bitcoin reached new highs multiple times in March and the Bitcoin halving didn't cause the expected surge, prices are currently falling. However, investors are not willing to dump their heavy investments in loss to walk away. Instead, everyone is looking for alternative ways to earn decent bonuses within the crypto space.

I found some OGs discussing Bitget's recent event where users Spin the wheel to get crypto soccer. The more tasks completed, the higher the reward with a total prize pool of 150,000 USDT.

Who here has successfully entered for the event or have experience in a similar event? 

1715323563059.png

You raise valid points about crypto market volatility and people seeking alternative ways. This soccer-themed event sounds quite engaging. 

Also, I've had good experience with a learn-2-earn campaign to understand DeFi project while earning some token as rewards. I'd be interested to hear more details about this particular event or maybe a link to know more.

I'm not usually interested in crypto events, but I heard people talking about this one on Discord. I didn't pay much attention because it didn't catch my interest initially. However, now that you've mentioned it, I'm considering checking it out, especially since I'll have my paycheck tomorrow.

Players bet on the number they predict will win before the host sets the wheel in motion. The winning segment is indicated by a pointer when the wheel halts. Through the process of number correlation, the basic payout mechanism pays out at the number on which a wager is made.