The Game Where You Earn NFTs While You Play

Rate this topic

Undeads is an exciting new game that mixes survival and role-playing, set in a world where zombies and humans are in conflict. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, this game lets you earn unique digital items called NFTs just by playing. These NFTs can be used, traded, or even sold in a marketplace within the game.

One of the coolest things about Undeads is its player-driven economy. You can craft, buy, sell, or trade virtual items, and everything is securely managed through blockchain technology. The game is also working on virtual reality (VR) integration, which means you'll soon be able to interact with other players in a more immersive way.
You can Stake BGB and USDT to mine $UDS the native token of the project on the Bitget Pool X and the trading of $UDS , starts on 30th April on the exchange
If you're into gaming and like the idea of earning rewards, Undeads is worth checking out.

Love what the project is doing, and I'm curious to try out the game. Undeads sounds like a cool game from the old internet days, but now it's got a modern twist with Web3. I'm also thinking about getting in on the token listing and holding onto it. Thanks for letting me know

• TGF Premium
3 hours ago, Not Eazy said:
Undeads is an exciting new game that mixes survival and role-playing, set in a world where zombies and humans are in conflict. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, this game lets you earn unique digital items called NFTs just by playing. These NFTs can be used, traded, or even sold in a marketplace within the game.

One of the coolest things about Undeads is its player-driven economy. You can craft, buy, sell, or trade virtual items, and everything is securely managed through blockchain technology. The game is also working on virtual reality (VR) integration, which means you'll soon be able to interact with other players in a more immersive way.
You can Stake BGB and USDT to mine $UDS the native token of the project on the Bitget Pool X and the trading of $UDS , starts on 30th April on the exchange
If you're into gaming and like the idea of earning rewards, Undeads is worth checking out.

I've known that and there is no doubt that blockchain games has become popular now. Many people regard them as a fascinating and innovative way to spend their time, and there’s no doubt that they can be lucrative too. However, it can be difficult to know which games are actually profitable, and which ones aren’t. But a nice twist is that gaming token usually turn out worth some good value. So I'd prefer the option of mining to earn the token that playing the game itself. I'll look the project up.