Know what coins to buy for Long term

Rate this topic

I realised many people are now comparing Solana and Ethereum. Claiming that SOl will surpass ETh in long run. Let me tell you the truth, the only thing that makes Solana popular are the coins listed in its chains, particularly the meme coins which skyrock the price in a short time but looking at the longer term and case utility, I'll say I do prefer Ethereum and it's chain

I have taken my time to study the coins (those in the Eth and Sol chain) that have been listed on Bitget.

Now for ETH, I'll just talk about the two recent ones I just found and I know there are more. Don't really wanna make the list long;
SYNC (Syncus) and Polygedra these two chains ensure security and low transaction and the latter is built to be a Bitcoin messaging protocol and make Defi more accessible to people. Now imagine comparing real use case assets with a chain that has nothing but Memecoin pump into the ecosystem.

With this being said, I hope everyone gets to understand coins that are for the short term and those that are for the long term and also know which chain has a good case utility

• TGF Premium

@Maryann clearly you are more knowledgeable than me, so I'll limit myself to a general observation 😀

Imo for long term it's better to choose a cryptocurrency which has utility i.e. which represents a solution to a particular issue, be it in the economic, financial or whatever sector.

14 hours ago, Peter said:

@Maryann clearly you are more knowledgeable than me, so I'll limit myself to a general observation 😀

Imo for long term it's better to choose a cryptocurrency which has utility i.e. which represents a solution to a particular issue, be it in the economic, financial or whatever sector.

Haha, don't say that. We learn everyday. Besides, this is an observation and you're right. The two coin I mentioned do have something to give when compared to Sol ecosystem.. 

If I want to advise anyone is to go for those coins with better utility just as you said 

• Thanks 1