Should we add a Services directory?

Should we add a Services directory?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add a Services directory?

• Yes, Good Idea
    • I don't find it useful

This poll is closed to new votes

• Root Admin

Hello, dear members and company representatives,

I want your opinion, so please vote for it in the poll!

Should I add a services directory in the community where company representatives can list their services so that when someone looks for affiliate networks, ad networks, traffic sources, crypto payment processors, crypto exchanges, forex brokers, etc, they can easily find them?

I want to add only the companies with active representatives in the community so the users will know they are trusted and can easily get support.

That's how the services page would look like:

Screenshot2.png.4626f022b350929960e48d63bc0cd876.png

Screenshot1.png.017419af97dad7e4bdfa2467ab296445.png

These images are from the developer of this addon and we will customize it with our own fields and services.

So what do you think? Would this be a nice addition to the community?

• MrD pinned this topic
  • Root Admin
18 hours ago, LibertyCrypto said:

I think this is a good idea, but how can you make sure the information will remain accurate? I've seen a lot of directories that are not updated for years and there is a lot of irelevant information there

That's a good question. I also identified this as one of the main issues with service directories. What we will do differently is that only verified companies and premium members can add their services, so we can ensure that only reliable companies that maintain a verified and active account here can add their services to the community.

If they no longer maintain a subscription, the service will no longer be shown. On top of that, there will be a link where users can report their experience with the seller. If we see bad experiences, we will intervene to fix the issue.

• TGF Premium

💎 Affiliate Networks [Reviews & Updates]

Top Affiliate Marketing Networks. Only one topic per service is allowed.

🖥️ Advertising Networks [Reviews & Updates]

Top Advertising Networks. Only one topic per service is allowed.

🚦 Traffic sources

Learn how to drive traffic to affiliate offers. One topic per site/service.

💳 Crypt Payments & Wallets [Reviews & Updates]

Discuss crypto & fiat payment services. One topic per payment service.

🏧 Crypto Exchangers [Reviews & Updates]

Exchange your crypto using trusted services. One topic per service.

🦸 Referral Offers - Ask for referrals

Share your referral offers to get referrals. One topic per service.

💵 Financial services [Buy,Sell,Rent]

Buy or sell a financial service like cards, signals, transfers, exchanges, etc.

👨‍🔧 Digital Services [Buy,Sell, Rent]

Are you offering, or are you looking for, a digital service? Post it here.

So, if I understand you correctly the idea consist in consolidate the services listed within these forum sections in one single directory. Why not. Could you invite those service providers to interact a little more with the community? I could be wrong - I tried only 1-2 times to comment on forex services posts - but it seems to me that currently their attitude is just some sort of one-way advertisement...

• Thanks 1

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, Warfare said:

Will the services directory replace the two services sections from the community marketplace, or will they run in tandem?

@Warfare, I don't plan to replace the forum section, but the services directory will work with the forums. 

Forums are for updates, news, and support, while the service directory is simply the list of providers so people can easily select which services they need without browsing multiple forums sections

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, Peter said:

So, if I understand you correctly the idea consist in consolidate the services listed within these forum sections in one single directory. Why not. Could you invite those service providers to interact a little more with the community? I could be wrong - I tried only 1-2 times to comment on forex services posts - but it seems to me that currently their attitude is just some sort of one-way advertisement...

@Peter Yes, this is the main idea: to create a directory of services that can be easily accessible so when a user wants to find an affiliate network in Nutra or dating or an advertising network in finance or crypto or a forex broker that takes crypto to select this tags and see which providers are available.

Again, regarding the interaction, I agree with you that we have a problem. Most of the users who visit here take their information and leave, posting only when they want to advertise something or have an issue with a particular company. If you have ideas here, please let me know!

Also, regarding the interaction of company representatives, those verified answers to members while others do not seem to be incentivized to do it. It's probably because they do not get their free account seriously. You can rate them using the stars to reflect that issue or report them, and we will lock the threads till they decide to change their attitude.

• Thanks 1

• Root Admin

Hello, folks,

We can conclude this poll here as there are 28 votes to do it and not even one against it. I think this is the only poll that was so pro-something, and there was no vote against it. 

Thank you to everyone who cast their vote!

As you may know, all the significant decisions I make here are the results of a democratic vote by the community members. Even when the vote was against my wish. I.e., Moving from TopGold.Forum to TopCrypto. Forum poll

In the following weeks, I will install the addon and invite companies to list their services.

Keep you posted with the updates!

• Like 1

• MrD unpinned this topic