What Time Frame is the Best for Trading

Rate this topic

I know every Forex trader has their own time convenient for them to trade. But for a beginner who just started trading what timeframe hindsight would you think is better for the person to look into before advancing in other TF. 

I believe this would help a lot of people to know when is the best to trade, let's share our ideas and put some persons through.

I prefer the 1D and 15Min and 5Min for Execution. 1D and 15Min help me to Analyse the perfect time to enter and execute the market in 5Min

For beginners who are just entering the forex market, it's advisable to thoroughly study how it works and make use of all the facilities provided by the broker. This is done to gain a better understanding and be better prepared for trading on a real account with Tickmill broker.

On 3/2/2024 at 5:50 PM, Maryann said:

I know every Forex trader has their own time convenient for them to trade. But for a beginner who just started trading what timeframe hindsight would you think is better for the person to look into before advancing in other TF. 

I believe this would help a lot of people to know when is the best to trade, let's share our ideas and put some persons through.

I prefer the 1D and 15Min and 5Min for Execution. 1D and 15Min help me to Analyse the perfect time to enter and execute the market in 5Min

Determining the time frame is indeed crucial for new traders. All of this can be tried on a demo trading account with the chosen strategy. If you choose a scalping strategy, traders can choose a small time frame from M1-M15. From there you will be able to analyze well for entry decisions.

20 hours ago, AdhitamaRi61944 said:

Determining the time frame is indeed crucial for new traders. All of this can be tried on a demo trading account with the chosen strategy. If you choose a scalping strategy, traders can choose a small time frame from M1-M15. From there you will be able to analyze well for entry decisions.

This is another good point. Most new traders just trade when they see an opportunity, they don't analyse the market in-depth to have at least short-term view of  what they're trading 

It's good to hear that you find comfort in long-term trading, as it allows you to enjoy implementing plans and preparations. This approach can contribute to a more comfortable and secure trading experience, especially with Tickmill as your broker.