AI in Video: Hype or Revolution?

Rate this topic

Okay, so I stumbled on this SORA AI project and I'm low-key obsessed. Imagine typing in a few words, and boom – it spits out this whole video for you. Like, I tried "astronaut dancing on Mars" and it was surprisingly decent for something made by a computer! Obviously, it's not perfect yet, but the potential is nuts. Think about making your own short films, music videos, whatever.

Speaking of potential, SORA has been listed on top tier exchanges and I believe that will create a good platform for great exposure. Not sure if that's legit, but it'd make sense. This whole AI meets video thing feels like it could blow up, and being on a bigger exchange would definitely help.

Honestly, I'm curious what you guys think. Is SORA something to get excited about? Could AI be the future of content creation? Or am I just getting way ahead of myself?
Edited by megamind

• megamind changed the title to To be honest, I'm interested to hear your opinions. Is there cause for excitement regarding SORA? Is AI the way of the future for content creators? Or am I just getting carried away with this?
  • megamind changed the title to AI in Video: Hype or Revolution?