Is This The Future of NFT Ownership?

Rate this topic

I'm becoming very fixated on this combination of NFTs and AI. I came upon Altered State Machine, and it made me pause to reflect. Have an NFT that functions as a tiny artificial intelligence brain in addition to a collectible? In fact, there are countless ways to train, assist, and apply it in virtual worlds and games. I'm already smitten with the idea of this, which feels like the next step up in ownership in the cryptocurrency space.

It appears that this crazy AI-powered football game is their first major undertaking. These are your personal trainable AI brains, and they comprise your entire team. Consider it as the wild tactics you might devise. Additionally, I noticed on X (formerly Twitter) that they might shortly list on Bitget. If that's the case, this project could be very ambitious.

What other applications might this kind of technology find? I'm genuinely interested. While robot football players are interesting, I'm also thinking of AI that can collaborate with you to create art or music, virtual assistants, or gaming companions. NFTs' future has just become much more intriguing.
Change the message.