Pixel - The Next Big Play-to-Earn Contender?

Rate this topic

I tried to get free tokens through Pixel's inaugural game airdrop, but unfortunately missed out. After Pixel launched on Binance, I quickly checked but didn't qualify. Since then, I've seen Pixel start trading on major exchanges like Bitget and Huobi.

Despite missing the airdrop, I remain interested in Pixel's potential. With the hype around play-to-earn gaming, Pixel looks undervalued with a market cap of only $400 million compared to a possible $2.9 billion fully diluted cap. If more top exchanges list Pixel, it could see significant growth from its current low market cap.

I'm still looking for promising new play-to-earn cryptos like Pixel. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

• TGF Premium

I had similar experience with MAVIA. Maybe you check it out or did you get their Airdrop? The price rise has been impressive, and PIXEL seems like a compelling contender with its unique features and big-name backing. Open world, collectibles, and creativity. I'm also becoming more interested in gaming tokens they could be worth much more in the full bull market.