How to start making money from here

Rate this topic

Hey guys, im new here literally just made the account when i saw talk gold from the crypto king. I was wondering im 18 i have no money and i need something fast, what would you guys reccomend i start doing here. does someone have any topics i can start researching about making money or someone wants people for them to do stuff. I would wanna start a company onlineeventually when i save up some cash. im interested in more of financial investments brokerage crypto type stuff. Every advice is helpfull. thanks

• Like 1

• Root Admin
9 hours ago, cfxgxgolden12__ said:

Hey guys, im new here literally just made the account when i saw talk gold from the crypto king. I was wondering im 18 i have no money and i need something fast, what would you guys reccomend i start doing here. does someone have any topics i can start researching about making money or someone wants people for them to do stuff. I would wanna start a company onlineeventually when i save up some cash. im interested in more of financial investments brokerage crypto type stuff. Every advice is helpfull. thanks

Hello @cfxgxgolden12__,

First of all, welcome to the Top Gold Forum community. That's a wise step to do. 

Yes, I know the documentary. Did you like it? Just to note that we are not anything like TG. Our members discuss, review, and rank LEGIT money-making opportunities only. 

As you are 18, I recommend earning money by getting into get-paid websites like FreeCash, for instance, and then getting into some crypto-earning opportunities. Also, you may want to check the referral-earning opportunities. Avoid shady opportunities like crypto HYIPs, mining, or gambling, as those are high-risk.

When you have enough money, you may consider opening a company. Speaking of which.. what service would you like to offer?

Check out some ideas:

Keep me posted on how things are working.