Do you use a crypto credit card?

Rate this topic

You know, crypto credit cards are becoming more popular as a way to spend your digital assets. They allow you to convert your crypto into fiat currency at the point of sale, and enjoy the benefits of cashback, rewards, and discounts. But I never really got my hands on cards.
I have seen many crypto credit cards available in the market, each with their own features and fees. Some of them are issued by well-known exchanges, such as Coinbase, Binance, and Cryptocom.

So I think it is time for me to apply for a new crypto credit card, since I want to have more flexibility and convenience in using my crypto. So I have subscribed to Bitget's card waitlist since it offers up to 8% cashback, no annual fee, and instant settlement.

So I want to hear your thoughts on this guys, tell me if you got a card that you find convenient.

It seems like Bitget offers a broader range of fiat currencies (40) compared to Binance (26) for buying crypto with credit or debit cards. Considering this, securing your credit card on Bitget might be a good idea as it provides access to a larger variety of fiat currencies compared to the other exchange.

With all the strick regulations ongoing across various countries, having a crypto card is a way to go and I love the initiative from this exchanges. Hopefully in no distant time, we would be seeing the ATMs machine across several region..this kind of innovation gives me hope that crypto is here to stay.

10 hours ago, Ridwan said:

You know, crypto credit cards are becoming more popular as a way to spend your digital assets. They allow you to convert your crypto into fiat currency at the point of sale, and enjoy the benefits of cashback, rewards, and discounts. But I never really got my hands on cards.
I have seen many crypto credit cards available in the market, each with their own features and fees. Some of them are issued by well-known exchanges, such as Coinbase, Binance, and Cryptocom.

So I think it is time for me to apply for a new crypto credit card, since I want to have more flexibility and convenience in using my crypto. So I have subscribed to Bitget's card waitlist since it offers up to 8% cashback, no annual fee, and instant settlement.

So I want to hear your thoughts on this guys, tell me if you got a card that you find convenient.

I am also thinking of getting one of those myself. Seems a handy way to be able to utilize such assets for everyday purchases. There's a ton of options for platforms offering credit cards with various benefits, so I've been on the prowl for the right one. But I may check the one you signed up for, mate.

13 hours ago, Ridwan said:

It's exciting to see the crypto space evolving to offer more convenience for everyday spending

• Like 1

• TGF Premium
On 2/5/2024 at 4:22 AM, Ridwan said:

Since this is TopGold Forum, how about a card - a debit one - which allow you to spend both your cryptos and your gold?

The Kinesis Virtual Card

3.png

2.png

"Currently, you can apply for your Kinesis Virtual Card if you’re a resident of the United Kingdom, Eurozone, Canada, Australia and Oceania or Latin America. For a full list of countries in which the Kinesis card is supported, click here. However, you can use your card globally, at any point of sale in over 80 million locations across 200+ countries and territories, anywhere Mastercard is accepted."

I never used it so I give no guarantees, but kinesis users report it works, both at point of sale and on Amazon.

• Like 1

• TGF Premium

Maybe this feature can be of interest too

Can I earn a yield while using the Kinesis Virtual Card? 

Yes. The Velocity Yield rewards all Kinesis cardholders for using their gold and silver-based Kinesis currencies, KAU and KAG, as money. This means that every time you spend KAU or KAG with a Kinesis card you earn a yield, paid monthly in gold and silver.