Blockchain Innovation in the next 5 years

Rate this topic

• TGF Premium

Today, I dedicated my time to meticulously assessing the evolution of Blockchain technology throughout the years. The revolutionary capabilities of Blockchain infrastructure have captivated the attention of various sectors, including information and communications technology and finance, and possess the potential to redefine the fundamental structures of the global economic system.

During my exploration of Blockchain technology, I stumbled upon an interesting phenomenon: the listing of Zeta on numerous exchanges, such as Bitget and OKX, alongside the distribution of  Airdrops to their early adopters, resulting in a remarkable surge in its value with more than 65%. It is truly astonishing to witness the profound impact of Zetachain as a blockchain that facilitates seamless connectivity across various aspects. This occurrence has prompted me to contemplate the potential state of Blockchain technology in the next five years, given its rapid and relentless evolution. 

Continuing to gain momentum even after its initial release, there is ongoing discussion about the effectiveness of their launch strategy. However, it's commonly believed that any kind of publicity, even controversial, is beneficial. Although I wasn't able to participate in the airdrop, I'm intending to make a purchase before the Solana season picks up again. It appears that a significant portion of Solana's trading volume will flow through this project regularly, suggesting that it will likely experience exponential growth. I'm planning on Dollar-Cost Averaging on it. Is any of the above exchange having rewards for holders of the token on their platform?

• TGF Premium

Using the DCA strategy is a very effective method to accumulate $zeta. I knew the price will drop as the Airdrop hunters was dumping their bags yesterday Seeing the token dropped from over $700m mcap to below $400m at present and the ranking from #87 to current #138 is a good entry point to grab the token and perhaps take advantage of the launchpool event on Bitget to earn some Airdrop. Looking at zeta utility especially the interoperability among different chains, it's definitely gonna be a home for dev going forward and am quite optimistic of its adoption hence it's a good token to accumulate even as we anticipate the bullrun.