Can Litecoin surpassing $80 in 2024?

Rate this topic

Hey everyone,

I was thinking about the future of Litecoin and its potential growth. Do you guys think Litecoin has the potential to surpass $80 in value by 2024?

There are a few factors that make me think this could be possible. First, Litecoin has been gaining traction as a popular means of payment, especially among smaller businesses and merchants. Additionally, the recent surge in LTC's price has made it an attractive investment option for many. Currently, the LTC to USD rate is about 66$. 

However, there are also some challenges that Litecoin needs to overcome before it can reach this milestone. For example, Litecoin still faces stiff competition from other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it's not yet widely accepted by mainstream investors.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Do you think Litecoin has what it takes to reach $80 or even $100 by 2024? Or do you think it will take longer, or maybe never happen at all? Let's discuss!"