Are you exploring your way as an experienced trader?

Rate this topic

You know, experienced traders like you are always searching for the next big opportunity. The key isn't just quick thinking, but a deep understanding of the market and a strategic, composed approach to its complexities.

Many trading platforms offer special opportunities for experienced traders. For example, Bitget has an 'elite trader' program with extra benefits like more profits, recognition in the trading community, and rewards for bringing in new people.

But what really matters to you as an experienced trader? Is it these extra rewards, or is it more about being part of a supportive community, sharing your knowledge, and helping the platform grow?

• TGF Premium

Actually I have been trading for over 2 years and I can say my TA is quite good enough. As a matter of fact I have a small community where I do give signal whenever I want to enter trade but never knew I could really be profiting from my skill aside my personal income from trading. I am quite interested in this offer buddy..how do I get started? 

• TGF Premium

On a personal preference, an extra reward, such as additional profits or bonuses, can be appealing as it directly benefits me as a trader. It can serve as an incentive to continue trading activities and put in the effort to research and select the best assets to trade. However, it's important to note that solely focusing on the extra reward may lead to impulsive or risky decision-making. So on the other hand, a supportive community plays a crucial role in trading. It provides a platform for knowledge sharing, learning, and connecting with experienced traders. Within a supportive community, I can seek advice, discuss strategies, and learn from the successes and failures of others. So both options in an offer won't be a bad idea.  

9 hours ago, Raymond Blue said:

Actually I have been trading for over 2 years and I can say my TA is quite good enough. As a matter of fact I have a small community where I do give signal whenever I want to enter trade but never knew I could really be profiting from my skill aside my personal income from trading. I am quite interested in this offer buddy..how do I get started? 

That's awesome, and with two years of experience and a thriving community, it's clear you've got the skills and audience to make a real impact in the crypto. Well, through this program, you can become an "Elite Trader" on the Bitget platform. This means sharing your trading strategies and insights with others through copy trading. Think of it as building your own mini-community of followers who copy your trades. The cool part is, you earn a percentage of their profits on top of your own trading gains!

Now, the program has different tiers, each with its own set of perks. The higher your tier, the more benefits you unlock, like larger follower limits, exclusive promotions, and even dedicated support from Bitget. So, the better you perform, the more you'll be rewarded.

Getting started is pretty straightforward. You just need to apply through the Bitget website and showcase your trading skills through a demo account challenge. If you ace it, you'll be granted an official Elite Trader account with some starting capital. Then, you can start building your community and sharing your trades.