Greeetings to everyone here

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

Hello,

I would like to say hello to everyone in this fine forum.  I have joined up as a verified company and I look to being a helpful member of the community here.  I have over 20 years of experience in the industry, so if you have a question, I might have an answer.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, flickstree said:

Hello,

I would like to say hello to everyone in this fine forum.  I have joined up as a verified company and I look to being a helpful member of the community here.  I have over 20 years of experience in the industry, so if you have a question, I might have an answer.

Cheers!

Hello, @flickstree,

Welcome to Top Gold Forum. Congrats on you decision to join as a verified company and enjoy all the VIP benefits along with showing the community you are serious about doing business here!

Is always great to have people like you with so much experience in the industry!

• Root Admin
On 1/25/2024 at 4:00 AM, flickstree said:

Hello,

Cheers!

@flickstree  I put together a guide on making the most of your TGF membership. You may check it here: https://topgold.forum/for-companies/promote-business-guide/

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2024 at 9:50 AM, flickstree said:

Hello @1Shot1Opportunity thank you for your response here, yes we do have crypto offers with us. You can sign up with us and explore the more offers in other verticals as well.

Awesome! I just went back from some offline venture I had to take care of! Will signup. But isn't a way I can see the crypto offers without signing in?