TopGoldForum OR TopCryptoForum?

Which of the following brand we should use from 2024?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following brand we should use from 2024?

• Top Crypto Forum - Transfer & Focus on Crypto Opps.
    • Top Gold Forum - Stick with it as is established
    • Don't know / Don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

• Root Admin

Hello @everyone,

Recently, I've acquired both the domains  TopCrypto.Forum and TopCryptoForum.com.

I would like to have your opinion on this matter.

What brand should we use in 2024 and later?

• TopCryptoForum. Crypto is the future. Redirect everything, transfer users & posts there, and FOCUS on Crypto Opportunities or
  • Stick with the Top Gold Forum brand, as it's established, and don't add the crypto mantra to the community.

Please vote in the poll. Which option would you like? If you want to explain your decision, add a post, which will help us.

Notes:

1. I will close the poll at the end of December, so please vote until then.
  2. Everyone is invited to vote: members, premium members, companies, monitors, etc.
  3. To clarify. We will transfer all the posts, users and redirect the domain if we switch so nothing is lost.
  • Like 3

• MrD changed the title to TopGoldForum OR TopCryptoForum?
  • Root Admin

Thank you to the people who cast their votes till now. I appreciate it.

I want to explain a little bit about why I am considering moving to TopCryptoForum:

1. 75% of our advertising orders come from companies paying or promoting a crypto service.
  2. For many years, money-making opportunities used eCurrencies like eGold, LibertyReserve, etc, but now most of them are using crypto
  3. Crypto space is evolving steadily, especially regarding WEB3 investment funds but not only.
  4. There is still a growing interest in the crypto space, with more and more users coming or at least remaining informed about the industry.

Again, we are a community here, so the decision will ultimately be what most members decide.

Thats why it's essential to cast your vote and express your opinion.

• Like 1

• Root Admin
1 minute ago, acmediagroup said:

i think is best to use both

TopGoldForum as a Good Established Brand

TopCryptoForum as a new forum

@acmediagroup thank you for your opinion. It is an interesting one. However, it will be overkill for us to manage two independent communities with such a big overlap. If we go with TopCrypto, we will redirect Top Gold Forum to Top Crypto Forum - users, posts, everything.

انه فعلا رائع كما يقولون وانا ادردت ان اتأكد بنفسي وفعلا انه عالم البزنس والأرباح 

اني هذه أول معامله لي علي هذا الموقع الذهبي ولكني اتبشر خير ومصدقه مع هذا الموقع الذهبي وهو بمعني الكلمة تاجر الذهب الخام من نوعه الفريد في هذا المجتمع 

• Like 1

• Root Admin
17 hours ago, edpr2140 said:

voted to stay here.

good old forum is allways a better bet than trying new things that may come with a risk.

Thank you for the vote, @edpr2140. It is appreciated.

I agree that moving everything there comes with a risk, but in my opinion, it may open a couple of doors with opportunities if we specialize in crypto. Besides BitcoinTalk, i can't name any other professional crypto forums that are well-run and managed. 

• Like 1

• Root Admin
16 hours ago, Brandy said:

I would recommend adding crypto section in TGF since this domain is already in good standing. Crypto is gaining popularity in opportunities even though it has USDT included it. Everything going digital money. 

@Brandy, besides the affiliate forums and the marketplace, all other community categories are already crypto-focused. Thank you for your opinion and for the vote. Both are appreciated.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrD said:

Thank you for the vote, @edpr2140. It is appreciated.

I agree that moving everything there comes with a risk, but in my opinion, it may open a couple of doors with opportunities if we specialize in crypto. Besides BitcoinTalk, i can't name any other professional crypto forums that are well-run and managed. 

based on your answer it seems that a decision to move over will be taken no matter the outcome of the voting. if that would be the case i hope it does not affect the traffic of current users and new users. either way i hope it all goes well for you.

• Like 2

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, edpr2140 said:

based on your answer it seems that a decision to move over will be taken no matter the outcome of the voting. if that would be the case i hope it does not affect the traffic of current users and new users. either way i hope it all goes well for you.

@edpr2140 There is no decision taken, and the voters will decide it.

Do I consider TopCryptoForum and a focus on crypto to be better? I dont hide that. I do, but I mostly want to see the judgment of people who think this is not a good move for our community because, most probably, there are things and angles I do not cover.

If I had wanted to move, I would have done it directly, just as I did last year, purchasing the gold.forum domain and redirecting the topgoldforum.com domain to it. Why don't we keep the gold.forum domain and went back to topgold.forum? Because the registrar considers gold.forum domain is a premium one and asked us for $1300 in renewal fees each year while I paid like $50 yearly.

Hope i clear some doubts about it.

• Like 1