Do forex brokers want traders to fail?

Rate this topic

No, I don't believe so. Typically, regulated brokers seek out good traders to earn revenue from the number of lots they trade. They would want something other than one-time clients, especially if they seek to build the platform sustainably. For instance, FreshForex offers several technical tools and materials to enhance traders' success.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It depends on what brokers you are talking about. There are real scammers who make money by losing their clients' deposits. And there are reputable and reliable brokers like fxopen, who earn their income through commissions from successfully trading traders and, accordingly, they are not interested in traders losing their deposits, since they will also have no income.

That is why careful consideration is necessary when choosing a broker, as the broker serves as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. Hence, I chose to join Tickmill, allowing me to execute trades comfortably and securely.