We are 23,000 members now [AGAIN]

• Root Admin

Hello deal Gold Forumers,

Again, I'm happy to announce that we have 23,000 members here in the community.

Why do I say again?

If you have been a GoldForum member for more than 2 years, you know that at regular intervals, I clean the database of members that do not engage with the community for more than a year or dont have any meaningful posts.

I do this to clean the SPAM and also ensure that members not interested in advice on money making do not have a hanging account here.

So, while we could have been at the 80K or even 100K accounts mark, I decided to keep the userbase updated and count only active members.

That's why we are only 23,000 🙂

• Like 3

• Root Admin
48 minutes ago, Pracca said:

Healthy community 

Thank you @Pracca for your nice words. Appreciate it and again congrats for your winnings in the @YouHodler contest!

19 minutes ago, XtraProfit said:

Long live this great forum!

Thank you @XtraProfit it means a lot to me considering the amount of time I put into creating a healthy community that helps users make money online and avoid scams and traps.

• Like 1

It feels great to be part of a growing community like this. I think the best of this community is yet to be seen. 

Lets us continue to support, and encourage healthy and meaningful conversation for the betterment of the community. 

Thanks and love you all.

• Root Admin
On 10/8/2023 at 10:44 PM, Earn Online said:

Nice to know 🙂 our community is growing in greatttt pace,good for all of us.🤠

It's growing, and it's growing organically, which is good, solid growth! Congrats to us!

On 10/8/2023 at 11:58 PM, 1Shot1Opportunity said:

Congrats @MrD, for such an achievement! While most of the forums are struggling to get members and remain relevant somehow you manage to keep things going here at the gold forum. Congratulations!

There isn't any secret here. I put a lot of work into promoting the community, doing cross-promotions with other sites, etc.

On 10/9/2023 at 12:01 AM, ENGINEERWAQARULHASNAIN said:

Congratuation!

Thank you! Congratulations to us!

On 10/9/2023 at 12:07 AM, LibertyCrypto said:

Great news admin - @MrD Congrats!!! Proud of you!

Great news indeed @LibertyCrypto!

On 10/9/2023 at 1:32 AM, Warfare said:

Quality over quantity, I like that 👍

@Warfare indeed

On 10/9/2023 at 1:57 AM, WebGoldMiner said:

Congratulations Admin @MrD! With my almost 13 years stay, I can say that this has been professionally and excellently managed. A very polite community thus I love it here!

@WebGoldMiner, you are indeed one of the veterans here in the community. Thank you for your nice words as this means a lot to me, considering the amount of time and involvement I put into this community to keep it healthy.

On 10/9/2023 at 6:49 AM, Bash4j said:

It feels great to be part of a growing community like this. I think the best of this community is yet to be seen. 

Lets us continue to support, and encourage healthy and meaningful conversation for the betterment of the community. 

Thanks and love you all.

@Bash4j thank you for your message and for your nice words. The community wouldn't be the same without members like you that support it!

On 10/9/2023 at 10:59 AM, Mondiad said:

Congrats and to many more! 🥂

Thank you @Mondiad I plan to keep it growing :))

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...