What is spread?

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...

Spread means commission that a broker takes in terms of opening every single trade. High spread, low spread and zero spread are charged by numerous trading brokers. Lower spread is always expected and FXOpulence charges narrow trading spread in fiats, crypto and synthetic indices trading.

Every broker has different spreads, which is why when choosing a broker, it should be aligned with one's individual trading style. This is done to ensure that traders can engage in forex trading comfortably and safely. This is also something I have experienced since joining Tickmill broker.

4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Every broker has different spreads, which is why when choosing a broker, it should be aligned with one's individual trading style. This is done to ensure that traders can engage in forex trading comfortably and safely. This is also something I have experienced since joining Tickmill broker.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 🙂

• 1 month later...

The selection of a broker should be done carefully, as the broker serves as a bridge for traders to engage in forex trading. That's why I chose to join Tickmill as my broker. This way, I can comfortably and safely participate in forex trading here.