CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] [Sponsored by YouHodler] 🔥🔥🔥

Rate this topic

Message added by MrD,

The contest started on Sept 8 and ended on Oct 3. You can still sign up to YouHodler, verify your account, and enjoy rewards in the app.

--> Signup to YouHolder now and enjoy rewards in the app
YouHodler__anim_72_8_x_90.gif

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 7 lucky draws of three money prizes: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in crypto. [Total: $350]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, seven prizes:  $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] [CLOSED]

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Read the YouHodler review.
  3. Watch the current lesson, answer the quiz, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

🏆 Winners

• Verified Company

7Q1 - How are affiliates rewarded for bringing a new customer to YouHoder?

• A) upfront fee up to $150 or a percentage of revenue up to $500/client

7Q2 - With the YouHodler affiliate program, an affiliate is receiving a commission every time

• B) a user registers, completes KYC or is doing financial operations

7Q3 -  What YouHodler features can be implemented by their partners?

• A) MultiHold and loans

Tokenomics consulting is a services provided by experts or firms specializing in blockchain and cryptocurrency economics. Tokenomics refers to the design, analysis, and management of the economics of a cryptocurrency or blockchain project. It encompasses various aspects related to the token or cryptocurrency, including its distribution, utility, value proposition, and economic incentives. Tokenomics consultants help businesses, startups, and blockchain projects optimize their token economics for various purposes, such as fundraising, building a user base, or ensuring long-term sustainability.

Edited by jesicas

• Root Admin
2 minutes ago, Vlad said:

The trading volume listed above does not match the trading volume in my YouHodler account, more specifically it's only half of the actual volume shown to me in the YouHodler app. Is it calculated differently or am I missing something? 

I will ask and get back to you. @YouHodler can you please look into it?

8 minutes ago, MrD said:

I will ask and get back to you. @YouHodler can you please look into it?

In the YouHodler app the trading volume is calculated for both opening and closing a MultiHodl. This might explain why only 50% of the total volume was calculated here. I'm assuming this is correct for the other users as well. At first it might not seem like an issue since all users would get their actual YouHodler volume cut in half. But if we calculate the points based on the actual volume listed in our YouHodler accounts, the final results would be different. Let's take for example 2 users, one has a $25,001 trading volume while the other has a $50,001 trading volume. Based on the current system, the first user would get a 1.3x multiplier while the second user would get a 1.4x multiplier. If we use the volume listed on YouHodler the first user would get a 1.4x multiplier while the second user would get a 1.6x multiplier. It's up to @YouHodlerteam how they decide to handle this, but I don't see a reason why we wouldn't use the actual volume gained in our YouHodler accounts for final calculations. 

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, Vlad said:

In the YouHodler app the trading volume is calculated for both opening and closing a MultiHodl. This might explain why only 50% of the total volume was calculated here.  . It's up to @YouHodlerteam how they decide to handle this, but I don't see a reason why we wouldn't use the actual volume gained in our YouHodler accounts for final calculations. 

We may take into consideration that in the app there is a bug that shows the volume doubled while the @YouHodler representative sees in the admin panel the real volume. We will find out soon what it is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrD said:

We may take into consideration that in the app there is a bug that shows the volume doubled while the @YouHodler representative sees in the admin panel the real volume. We will find out soon what it is.

It is most definitely not a bug since they do mention in one of their articles that is how trading volume is normally calculated. That's exactly why I thought it's odd to see it being calculated differently here. 

• TGF Premium

7Q1 - How are affiliates rewarded for bringing a new customer to YouHoder?

• A) upfront fee up to $150 or a percentage of revenue up to $500/client
  • B) upfront fee up to $500 or a percentage of revenue up to $150/client
  • C) upfront fee of up to $500 per client
  • D) percentage from revenue up to $150/client

7Q2 - With the YouHodler affiliate program, an affiliate is receiving a commission every time

• A) a user visits the YouHodler website
  • B) a user registers, completes KYC or is doing financial operations
  • C) a user shares the YouHodler website on social media
  • D) none of the above

7Q3 -  What YouHodler features can be implemented by their partners?

• A) MultiHold and loans
  • B) KYC verifications and loans
  • C) affiliate program and KYC
  • D) none of the above

• Root Admin

Folks,

I've discussed the matter with the @YouHodler representative and he told me that the trading volume is simply the amount of trade with the multiplier (x10, x50, x70 etc...) 

To get an accurate trading volume a user should do the sum of all open transactions according to the trading amount and multiply it using the multiplier chosen in each trade.

Only in the cloud miner, the volume is used as the sum of both the starting value and the ending value.

3 hours ago, MrD said:

Folks,

I've discussed the matter with the @YouHodler representative and he told me that the trading volume is simply the amount of trade with the multiplier (x10, x50, x70 etc...) 

To get an accurate trading volume a user should do the sum of all open transactions according to the trading amount and multiply it using the multiplier chosen in each trade.

Only in the cloud miner, the volume is used as the sum of both the starting value and the ending value.

Thank you MrD for the clarification!!

😊

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MrD said:

Folks,

Sounds fair enough, thanks for clarification. May we get an update on the time left to complete Task 7 and increase our trading volume? 

• Root Admin

9 users sent the correct answers to the final quiz 7: @Warfare, @Vlad, @Zark, @Godisjust100, @Pracca@nxanth, @BuggyMan, @DailyMoneySaving@CCC

7 users that sent the task for lesson 7: @Warfare, @CCC@WebGoldMiner, @BuggyMan, @DailyMoneySaving@Vlad,@Pracca

Going to do the lucky draw 7 now.

Winners: $25 - @DailyMoneySaving, $15 - @Pracca, $10 - @Warfare

• Like 3

• Root Admin

Quick update, folks. I've checked the links you sent me and added the points to task 7 for most contesters. I am waiting for a clarification on two links and the volume update from the YouHodler representative, and then we will have the live ranking table!

Excited? I know I am!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, showing us the trading volumes kind of spoiled the surprise a little as it is fairly easy to know who is who at this point. 

Congrats to all participants. Even though I'm not an active member of this community, I'm glad I discovered it, it's been fun and will definitely stick around in the future. 

Thank You @MrDfor organizing the contest and taking your time to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. Also, big thanks to @YouHodler for sponsoring this contest, I was satisfied with all the services I tested within the app and I'll definitely add it to my trusted list of cryptocurrency exchanges. 

• Like 1