CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] [Sponsored by YouHodler] 🔥🔥🔥

Rate this topic

Message added by MrD,

The contest started on Sept 8 and ended on Oct 3. You can still sign up to YouHodler, verify your account, and enjoy rewards in the app.

--> Signup to YouHolder now and enjoy rewards in the app
YouHodler__anim_72_8_x_90.gif

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 7 lucky draws of three money prizes: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in crypto. [Total: $350]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, seven prizes:  $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] [CLOSED]

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Read the YouHodler review.
  3. Watch the current lesson, answer the quiz, and enter the lucky draw. [List here]

🏆 Winners

• Root Admin

💰💰💰 Join the Crypto Tasks and Quiz Challenge 💰💰💰
Win $350 in 7 Lucky Draws and Share another $800 Prize Pool!

💰A. $1150 in Contest Prizes

This contest has the largest prize pool till now on the GoldForum.

Participate and increase tremendously your chances to win:

• 7 lucky draws of three prizes in money: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $350]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, 7 prizes:  $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50 paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account. 

--> Signup to YouHolder now and participate in the contest to win
YouHodler_English 72_8_x_90.png

💰B. Payment proofs of winners receiving their prizes

youhodler.png.c8c9efbdd2a19d4f0355601a7ebbd363.png

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-14 at 21.05.41.jpg

🏆 C. Contest Log and Updates

• Sep 8: The first lesson was published with the 3-question quiz and a task to solve. Details here. Watch the video, send the answers, and start the task by signing up and verifying your YouHodler account.
  • Sep 12: We posted a new video, quiz, and task - Lesson 2. Submit your answer in the thread and complete the task to get the points by Sept 15.
  • Sep 13: We extracted the first 3 lucky winners that won the $25 - @nxanth, $15 - @Godisjust100 and $10 - @BuggyMan prizes. Congratulations!
  • Sep 15: We posted a new video, quiz, and task - Lesson 3. Submit your answer in the thread and complete the task to get the points by Sept 18.
  • Sep 16: We extracted another batch of 3 lucky winners: $25 - @Nprime12, $15 - @Zark, $10 - @WebGoldMiner
  • Sep 19: We extracted another batch of 3 lucky winners: $25 - @CCC, $15 - @BuggyMan, $10 - @1Shot1Opportunity. Congrats!
  • Sep 19: We posted the Lesson 4 Video, Quiz, and Task.
  • Sep 23: We extracted another batch of 3 lucky winners: $25 - @Warfare, $15 - @CCC, $10 - @Zark
  • Sep 23: We posted the lesson 5 video, quiz, and task.
  • Sep 25: We extracted another batch of 3 lucky winners - $25 - @Pracca, $15 - @Zach, $10 - @WebGoldMiner
  • Sep 26: We posted the lesson 6 video, quiz, and task.
  • Sep 29 We extracted the lucky winners of quiz 6: $25 - @BuggyMan, $15 - @Pracca, $10 - @nxanth
  • Sep 29: We posted the lesson 7 video, quiz, and task.
  • Oct 3: We extracted the lucky winners of Quiz 7: $25 - @DailyMoneySaving, $15 - @Pracca, $10 - @Warfare
  • Oct 4. We posted the winners of the grand final prizes: $300, $200, $100, and 4x$50.

📖 D. How to Participate [GUIDE] 

Here is the complete guide on earning one or more of the $1150 prizes in the Learn and Earn Crypto Contest.

1. Sign up for Gold.Forum, if you do not have an account already. If you do, just log in. [Free]
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Confirm your email and verify your account (KYC - ID). [Free]
  3. Answer the current quiz to qualify for the lucky draw with $25, $15, and $10 prizes. [Free]
  4. Complete the previous quizzes, do the tasks to accumulate more points, AND earn the hefty $800 prize pool. [Free]

Have questions? PM me or Email me. Good luck!

👑 E. The Contest Sponsor: YouHodler

YouHodler is a multi-faced FinTech platform providing various Web3 crypto and fiat services. You can buy, sell, trade, store, and lend a wide range of cryptocurrencies on the forum.

You can also access innovative features like Cloud Mining, a gamified Bitcoin mining simulator that rewards you for completing tasks within the YouHodler ecosystem.

It offers a Loyalty Program that allows you to earn up to 15% APR on assets held in your YouHodler wallets. YouHodler has an Affiliate Program that pays generous fiat, stablecoins, or crypto commissions.

Personal review: I am using YouHodler to keep my crypto assets, and I’m thrilled with it as it is registered in both Switzerland and the EU, offering me the peace of mind that my cryptos are safe. 

📜 F. Contest & Participation rules

Here are the rules of the contest. Please reread them or PM me for details if you have any doubts.

1. In the next 21 days, starting September 8, I will post seven videos (one every three days) explaining a crypto trading function of YouHodler, along with three questions about what you just watched and a task that will be rewarded with points if you complete it.
  2. After you watch the video, you can answer those three questions and post the answers on the topic. The answers will be visible once we publish the new video after lesson 3. For each correct answer, you will receive 10 points; for a wrong one, you will lose 5 points. I will keep a top of the points so you can see how you stand.
  3. Before posting a new lesson and quiz, We will randomly draw three lucky members who will receive a prize ($25, $15, $10 ) from all who answered correctly.  Prizes will be paid to your You Hodler account - USDT, and you can withdraw them anytime. 
  4. You must log in or open a new account in the Youhodler App to participate.
  5. You can start participating in the contest after you sign up, even if your verification is pending.
  6. After all videos have been posted and you cast answers to quizzes and did the tasks, we will check the points top. The first seven scores with the most points will share a prize pool of $800: $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50. Prizes will be paid to your YouHodler account in USDT, and you can withdraw them anytime.
  7. If two or more members score similarly at the end, the tie-breaking will be done according to  1) the member with more correct quiz answers will win. 2) If similar, the member with more completed tasks will win. 3) If similar, the member with more contest and review shares will win. 4) If still similar, the member who answered the last quiz (7) will win the prize, while the other will get the next available prize. [Updated: Sep 15, Previously: "4) The winners will split the price equally if it is similar."

📜 G. Tips to Earn More Points & Win

Here are a couple of tips that will help you earn more points and have higher chances of winning:

1. There are 7 lessons with 3 questions and one task each. You have for each 3 days to complete. Ensure you will not miss one, as you will not qualify for the lucky draw and will not get the points 3x10 for questions + points for the task.
  2. Make sure you watch the video and answer the questions correctly because you will lose 5 points for each incorrect answer or if you leave a question unanswered.
  3. Some tasks come with a different number of points. So, if you do a specific action, you can earn 5 to 100 points, depending on your involvement. Make sure you do your best and accumulate as many points as possible.
  4. A task comes with a multiplier, meaning we will multiply your existing points. Again, ensure you have more points to benefit from the multiplier.

Good luck everyone

📖 H. Contest FAQs

1. What do I have to do to win?

• First, you should sign up to Youhodler if you do not have an account and verify it—that's where your winnings will be paid.
  • Post here in the topic your email or user ID if you decide to participate. If you don't want to post your email address publicly, PM me and write that you want to participate in the topic.
  • Check the new posts about the videos, answer the questions, and solve the tasks to get more points and a higher chance to win the biggest prize.
  • Enjoy the fun

2. Is YouHodler available in my country?

YouHodler is available for people in the following countries: most of the EU, the LATAM, UK, AU, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom (UK), Uzbekistan, Vietnam.

3. Can I participate if Youhodler is not available in my country?

If you have another citizenship in an approved country, you can participate if you can verify the account. Otherwise, you can not, as the earnings are paid in your YouHodler accounts, and you cannot use or withdraw them.

4. Can I participate if my account is not yet verified?

Yes, you can participate and cast your answers, but to participate in the lucky draws or the final prizes, you need to have a verified account. 

5. How much can I earn?

The earning possibilities vary, but if, let's say, you are super lucky and get all the random draw, you earn 7 x $25. If you also make the most points and earn the biggest prize, $300, you have a total of $175 + $300 = $475. On the contrary, if you get only one lucky draw of $10 and the 7th place in the points contest, you earn $10 + $50 = $60.

6. How will I receive the prizes?

You need to sign up and verify your YouHodler account because that's where you will receive the earnings. You can keep them in the platform, multiply them, or withdraw them to your other wallet(s).

7. Can I participate if the contest already started?

Yes, you can still participate until we post lesson 4 of the contest, even if the contest has started already. To do so, you must complete all the previous tasks and post the answers to the quizzes. Of course, you cannot participate in the previously closed lucky draws, but you can participate in the remaining one and the big final with the $800 prize pool.

8. How fast must I complete the action(s)?

You have three days to answer the questions and complete the task to get the points. After these 3 days, we will post a new video, quiz, and task and extract the first three lucky winners.

9. My question is not listed. What do you think I should do?

You can post here in the thread, PM me, or email me, and I will answer in the next couple of hours. The fastest method is to post here so that other members will respond as soon as possible.

YouHodler__English_97_0_x_25_0.png
--> Signup to YouHolder now and start trading

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• MrD changed the title to CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES][Sponsored by YouHodler]
  • Root Admin

YouHodler__trade_ease_72_8_x_90.png

Lesson 1/7; Quiz 1; Task 1

Lesson 1/7 - Introducing YouHodler

Quiz 1 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points.

1Q1 - What is YouHodler?

A) An exchanger; B) An investment program; C) A one-stop shop crypto service provider; D) None of the above. 

1Q2 - What is WEB3?

A) A programming language; B) Iteration of WWW that focuses on decentralization, blockchain, and token-based economy; C) Iteration of WWW that focuses on blogs and social media; D) An app that you can install on your computer or phone.

1Q3 - Which of the following coins are considered stablecoins?

A) USDT B) BTC C) ETH D) LTC

Task  1 - Create a YouHodler account and KYC verify it.

Create a YouHodler account and verify it so we can send you later on the winnings. Send me through PM our email address or user ID to double-check. 

You will receive 20 points for completing this task

YouHodler_TGF_72_8.jpg.d7fa95306de12583c0b0da113fa5bace.jpg

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: September 8 - September Sept 11

The lucky winners for this draw are: @nxanth ($25), @Godisjust100 ($15) and @BuggyMan ($10) Congratulations

Lesson 2/7; Quiz 2; Task 2

Lesson 2/7 - What's the safest: CeFi or DeFi?

Quiz 2 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 2nd lucky draw

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points. Only one answer is correct.

2Q1 - What is CeFi in crypto?

• A) The abbreviation for CentricFinance
  • B) The abbreviation for Centralised Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain
  • D) None of the above. 

2Q2 - What is DeFi in crypto?

• A) The abbreviation for Destructured Finance,
  • B) The abbreviation for Decentralized Finance,
  • C) An innovative type of blockchain,
  • D) None of the above. 

2Q3 - What safety measures does YouHodler take to protect user funds?

• A) Follows EU regulations
  • B) Is a member of the Crypto Valley Association and follows the standards
  • C) The customer funds are locked away and stored via a ledger vault
  • D) All of the above

Task  2 - Share the contest URL on social media.

Share the contest details (link?) and tag our accounts (if possible) on your favorite social media accounts, groups, and forums (international and national are fine). For tagging us, you can use the following accounts of ours:

You will receive 5 points for each share, and you can make a minimum of 1 or max. 10 shares. So, for this task, you can receive 5 or 50 points. Please PM me the links to verify.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 12 - Sept 15

Lesson 3/7; Quiz 3; Task 3

Lesson 3/7 - Crypto-backed loans

Quiz 3 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 3rd lucky draw & win points for the final

For each correct answer, you will get 10 points. If you do not answer a question or answer wrong, you will lose 5 points. Only one answer is correct.

3Q1 - What kind of assets can you request a loan in Youhodler?

• A) Cryptocurrencies only
  • B) Fiat only
  • C) Cryptocurrency and fiat 
  • D) Cryptocurrencies, Fiat and Gold coins

3Q2 - What is the minimum loan amount you can get on YouHodler?

• A) $10
  • B) $50
  • C) $100
  • D) 1000

3Q3 - What does loan-to-value mean?

• A) The real value of a loan after you pay all the fees and taxes;
  • B) How much you will have to repay compared to the amount you borrowed;
  • C) The amount you borrow relative to the value of the asset you use as collateral;
  • D) None of the above.

Task  3 - Deposit crypto in your YouHodler account.

Deposit at least $30 to your YouHodler account. You will be able to withdraw the money anytime you want. For this task, you will receive 30 points. Please PM me after you have made the deposit.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 16 - Sept 18

Lesson 4/7; Quiz 4; Task 4

Lesson 4/7 - Trading crypto

Quiz 4 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 4th lucky draw & win points for the final

4Q1 - What kind of assets can you trade in Youhodler?

• A) Crypto only
  • B) Fiat only
  • C) Crypto, Fiat, and gold
  • D) Crypto, Fiat, and Stablecoins

4Q2 - Up to how many times can you multiply your collateral?

• A) x25
  • B) x50
  • C) x70
  • D) x100

4Q3 - You get free rollover fees for what period?

• A) First hour;
  • B) First 6 hours
  • C)  First day;
  • D) First 2 hours.

Task  4 - Open a MultiHodl position.

Open a multiHodl position in YouHodler in your desired crypto or stable coin and close it when you want. For this task, you will receive 30 points. Please PM me after you close the trade.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 20 - Sept 22

Good luck, everyone!!!!

Lesson 5/7; Quiz 5; Task 5

Lesson 5/7 - Rewards & Loyalty Program

Quiz 5 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 5th lucky draw & win points for the final

5Q1 - How many levels are in the Youhodler loyalty program?

• A) 10
  • B) 8
  • C) 5
  • D) 1

5Q2 - How many blocks can be mined on Level 1?

• A) 1
  • B) 2
  • C) 3
  • D) 19

5Q3 -  What is the maximum APR you can reach?

• A) 8%
  • B) 12%
  • C)  15%;
  • D) 10%.

Task  5 - Mine your first two available blocks in the cloud miner.

These are free. For this task, you will receive 10 points. Please PM me after you have done it.

You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 23 - Sept 25

Good luck, everyone!!!!

Lesson 6/7; Quiz 6; Task 6

Lesson 6/7 - Trading Strategies to Earn Higher Rewards in Cloud Miner

Quiz 6 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 6th lucky draw & win points for the final

6Q1 - What is hedging in trading?

• A) a trading strategy that involves opening multiple positions and gaining from minor price changes
  • B) a strategy to minimize risk by trading two opposing positions
  • C) a strategy to maximize risk but make more money with trading
  • D) none of the above 

6Q2 - What is scalping in trading?

• A) a trading strategy that involves opening multiple positions and gaining from minor price changes
  • B) transforming trading into long-term investing
  • C) a trading strategy used to minimize risk by trading two opposing positions
  • D) none of the above

6Q3 -  What is the use of sparks in Youhodler Crypto Miner?

• A) to unlock minable blocks
  • B) to lower transaction fees
  • C) to withdraw them to your wallet
  • D) all of the above

Task  6 - Multiply your points with a higher trading volume.

Multiply your earned points in the contest according to your final trading volume:

• 0 - $1,000 - 1.1x
  • $1,001 - $25,000 - 1.2x
  • $25,001 - $50,000 - 1.3x
  • $50,001 - $75,00 - 1.4x
  • $75,001 - $100,000 - 1.5x
  • $100,001 - $125,000 - 1.6x
  • $125,001 - $150,000 - 1.7x
  • $150,001 - $200,000 - 1.8x
  • $200,001+ - 1.9x

We will consider the highest level you reached and the number of points after the 5th task. Additional rewards will be paid on the platform.
You have three days to send your answer and complete the task: Sept 26 - Sept 29

Good luck, everyone!!!!

Lesson 7/7; Quiz 7; Task 7

Lesson 7/7 - YouHodler's Business Opportunities

Quiz 7 - Post in topic the answers to the following three questions to qualify for the 7th lucky draw & win points for the final

7Q1 - How are affiliates rewarded for bringing a new customer to YouHoder?

• A) upfront fee up to $150 or a percentage of revenue up to $500/client
  • B) upfront fee up to $500 or a percentage of revenue up to $150/client
  • C) upfront fee of up to $500 per client
  • D) percentage from revenue up to $150/client

7Q2 - With the YouHodler affiliate program, an affiliate is receiving a commission every time

• A) a user visits the YouHodler website
  • B) a user registers, completes KYC or is doing financial operations
  • C) a user shares the YouHodler website on social media
  • D) none of the above

7Q3 -  What YouHodler features can be implemented by their partners?

• A) MultiHold and loans
  • B) KYC verifications and loans
  • C) affiliate program and KYC
  • D) none of the above

Task  7 - Share the YouHodler review on social media

Share the YouHodler review we've written here - https://gold.forum/reviews/wallets/youhodler-review/ on Social Media groups, profiles, forums, and blogs. For each share, you will receive 10 points UP to 20 shares.

I will not consider multiple shares on the same user's profile/group/forum/blog. Also, I will consider only public shares accessible by users and Google, so there are no shares in Telegram or WhatsApp groups. 

Please post the answers to the task here in the thread AND send the links to the shares no later than Oct 3, 2023, including.

Good luck, everyone!!!! 

YouHodler__trade_ease_72_8_x_90.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• MrD pinned this topic
  • Root Admin

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE] 

Here is the complete guide on how you can earn one or more of the $1150 prizes in the Learn and Earn Crypto Contest.

1. Sign up for Gold.Forum, if you do not have an account, already. If you do, just log in. [Free]
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Confirm your email and verify your account (KYC - ID). [Free]
  3. Answer to current quiz to qualify for the current lucky draw with $25, $15, and $10 prizes. [Free]
  4. Complete the previous quizzes and do the tasks to accumulate more points AND earn the big $800 prize pool. [Free]

Have questions? PM me or Email me. Good luck!

So what do you think, guys and gals, about the contest?

Will you participate?!  Let me know by posting here in the contest topic

I know the tasks so I can't wait to see how exciting things will get!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MrD changed the title to CryptoQuiz Contest [$1150 in PRIZES] 🔥🔥🔥 [Sponsored by YouHodler]
  • Root Admin
55 minutes ago, LibertyCrypto said:

Sounds like fun! I will participate.

It starts on 8 of September, right?

Welcome @LibertyCrypto Yes. The first video will be posted on September 8. Till then I invite members to announce their registration in the contest.

37 minutes ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

Looks good! 👍

Good luck all! 🖐️

Welcome @DoubleCycleBiz! Happy to see you will participate. Folks if you don't know, our @DoubleCycleBiz is a reputable competitor in contests!

4 minutes ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

Count me in! I hope I will earn a nice prize!

Good luck, everyone!

@DailyMoneySaving welcome DMS. Happy to see you will participate! How's the weather in Spain?

• Like 2

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, WebGoldMiner said:

Well, it is worth a try. I am in.😄

Welcome @WebGoldMiner. Nice to see you back for another Gold Forum contest

1 hour ago, XtraProfit said:

Very good contest very interesting I will be on the lookout.

Thanks GoldForum.

Hello @XtraProfit Glad that you like this contest. 

29 minutes ago, OrigamiMag said:

Can I participate? Or is the contest only for members, not for company representatives?

@OrigamiMag Sure you can. Everyone besides me and the @YouHodler representative here in the community can participate in the contest.

Good luck everyone!!

After you announce your registration you should get and verify a YouHodler account so you can receive your prizes.

YouHodler_TGF_72_8.jpg.d7fa95306de12583c0b0da113fa5bace.jpg

• Like 1

• Root Admin
11 hours ago, Fredde77 said:

I will participate 😃

Welcome @Fredde77. Happy to see you will participate in this contest as well. Good luck

5 hours ago, 1Shot1Opportunity said:

Count me in! Cant wait to win!

@1Shot1Opportunity unfortunately the contest is not available for US people as YouHodler is not serving these customers yet. But if the forum software misidentified your account feel free to try to register.

4 hours ago, Generaleth said:

i'll surely participate count me in, same goes hand in hand with the 10,00$ wheel giveaway on bitget too am sure i can get a win there too

@Generaleth glad to hear from you and can't wait to see how it will work for you. Good luck everyone

• Like 1