Are these events effective enough?

Here's the thing, I participated in an event that I found on Twitter/X. It is called the King's Club Global Invitation, aka KCGI. It's been in my feed for a while now, and it looked pretty effortless, so I went ahead and participated.
I don't aim for the big rewards like the chopper or iPhone Pro Max because I'm not a pro in trading, but I do hope to get the merch and BGB reward.
It appears to be a good opportunity to earn $45 (equivalent to 100BGB at present). I just had to share a poster in a community of over 100 members, include a hashtag in my post, and upload a screenshot as proof of my participation. I think this kind of event comes in pretty handy for newbies who are not professional traders but like to earn funds by doing micro tasks like these.
I'm curious if you've ever taken part in such events as a newcomer, and if they proved beneficial for you

Edited by AnanyaBushra

3 hours ago, AnanyaBushra said:

Here's the thing, I recently participated in an event that I found on Twitter/X. It is called the King's Club Global Invitation, aka KCGI. It's been in my feed for a while now, and it looked pretty effortless, so I went ahead and participated.
I don't aim for big rewards like the chopper or iPhone Pro Max because I'm not a pro in trading, but I do hope to get the merch and BGB reward.
It appears to be a good opportunity to earn $45 (equivalent to 100BGB at present). I just had to share a poster in a community of over 100 members, include a hashtag in my post, and upload a screenshot as proof of my participation. I think this kind of event comes in pretty handy for newbies who are not professional traders but like to earn funds by doing micro tasks like these.
I'm curious if you've ever taken part in such events as a newcomer, and if they proved beneficial for you

This sounds tempting and captivating. Considering the multi-functional use case of the exchange native token $BGB and the flexible entry requirement of the King Club Global Invitation event, I'm pretty sure this event will be oversubscribed.