Intro

Rate this topic

Hello my name is ismail, I’m a 19 year old electrical engineering student who speaks mandarin. I’m going into my junior year and i sailors to be a millionaire or even a billionaire. I honestly just want advice on how to achieve this goal. I have money in the stock market. Thinking about taking out a loan and buying real estate. Don’t really know what I want to do with my major, I’m more of a computer science person, and pretty skilled at coding and software design. I can’t even sleep because I don’t have a passive income right now. Need ideas. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
On 7/17/2023 at 9:04 AM, Ismail47 said:

Hello my name is ismail, I’m a 19 year old electrical engineering student who speaks mandarin. I’m going into my junior year and i sailors to be a millionaire or even a billionaire. I honestly just want advice on how to achieve this goal. I have money in the stock market. Thinking about taking out a loan and buying real estate. Don’t really know what I want to do with my major, I’m more of a computer science person, and pretty skilled at coding and software design. I can’t even sleep because I don’t have a passive income right now. Need ideas. 

Welcome @Ismail47 - Ismail to Gold Forum

How's the stock market going for you?

Also, it is nice to see that you speak Mandarin. I see a lot of opportunities for you now and in the coming future.