GoldForum it's such a shame

Rate this topic

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, Lee-me said:

Why this forum is so quite? Why there's no activity? I mean is there any body else on this forum?

Nope.. There is only you and me here. You can tell me your darkest secrets and nobody will know about them! Not even Google πŸ™‚

• Haha 2

• Verified Company
12 hours ago, Lee-me said:

Ooook! I like how this forum looks, but I guess it has no use. So, tell me what's your name? for how long you've been trapped here?

For me, goldforum is a really nice community of people that make money online. Here I advertise my website, I make friends and discuss ways to make money.

I'm a member of the topgoldforum for 5-6 years already and I still visit it at least once a week!

• Like 2

I think this is really shame. The owner and admin all they earning money by advertisements and others but don't get nothing. What ever competition I don't think it's not worth anything because it's tough for everyone. You should give user a random like basis working points which users can converts into money. In this way user will spend much more time in here and group will be excited. Everyone will be rewarded for their participation your work will also be lower. Make me rewarded because of my suggestion because you won't get such a valuable suggestions from anywhere. Let me know your thoughts.Β 

• Like 1

• Root Admin
50 minutes ago, Incredible-Earnings.com said:

Is not only here friend, forums are dying around the internet.Β 

@Incredible-Earnings.comΒ Indeed forums are not as popular as they were 10 years ago when we started, yet I still see communities doing well. A couple of examples: BitcoinTalk, AffiliateFix or AffiliateLift, NamePros, etc. In my opinion, if the community is niched and still offers great content for the readers, people will come and stay.

On the other hand, the rise of YouTube and other social networks was taking a lot of users from forums.

41 minutes ago, ashvini said:

I was really touched when I received an email from Dennis.... One of the oldest forums which helped me gather more information on online income...sad it's inactive now ....thank you gold forum

Thank you brother for your nice words @ashviniΒ This means a lot to me, considering that you have been a member of the community for more than 10 years, from the early days of Top Gold Forum now Gold Forum. What are you into nowadays?

49 minutes ago, DailyMoneySaving said:

For me, goldforum is a really nice community of people that make money online. Here I advertise my website, I make friends and discuss ways to make money.

I'm a member of the topgoldforum for 5-6 years already and I still visit it at least once a week!

@DailyMoneySavingΒ thank you for your nice words. Those are appreciated

34 minutes ago, tarak807 said:

I think this is really shame. The owner and admin all they earning money by advertisements and others but don't get nothing. What ever competition I don't think it's not worth anything because it's tough for everyone. You should give user a random like basis working points which users can converts into money. In this way user will spend much more time in here and group will be excited. Everyone will be rewarded for their participation your work will also be lower. Make me rewarded because of my suggestion because you won't get such a valuable suggestions from anywhere. Let me know your thoughts.Β 

@tarak807Β I appreciate your opinion indeed. Yes, we are making some money by selling banner advertising and VIP membership. However, those are not much and help us keep the community going, pay for tech, pay for contests, etc.Β 

Also, I took your suggestion about rewarding active members, and I am working now on implementing a system that will reward users that are active, or bring referrals, etc. Will keep you posted with the announcement of launching. Hope to be in less than a month.

Folks, keep your feedback and messages going. It helps us understand how you see Gold.Forum

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Verified Company
5 minutes ago, MrD said:

Β thank you for your nice words. Those are appreciated.

Folks, keep your feedback and messages going. It helps us understand how you see Gold.Forum

My pleasure @MrD I do whatever I can to promote Gold.Forum. I even added the TopGoldForum banner on my website so when I don't have an advertising request I let it run there for free!

• Thanks 2

On 7/17/2023 at 3:44 AM, Lee-me said:

It's such shame that the GoldForum is this much inactive. it's like it has no administrator or etc.

This forum might look quiet be it still serve its purpose and a like it here.Β 

I think improving the activities of this forum should be a collective responsibility.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• TGF Premium

I really like the forum, I need time to be in it, I will try to participate more in the forum.
It would be nice to get allies or advertising partners.
As they say:
McDonald's burgers are not the tastiest but they are the most sold because they have more advertising, the more they see you, the more visits or purchases you will have.
Greetings to all.
PD sorry my english.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Root Admin
3 hours ago, JamesOnFire said:

I just got a message from Dennis about this topic. While I have been a member of GOLD Forum for a couple of months only I really enjoy spending time here and interacting with other members and companies!

@JamesOnFireΒ Thank you for your nice words. Really happy to see that Gold.Forum is working nicely for you. We will have even more news about members contacting companies and getting exclusive deals soon.

3 hours ago, Bash4j said:

This forum might look quiet be it still serve its purpose and a like it here.Β 

I think improving the activities of this forum should be a collective responsibility.Β 

@Bash4jΒ I agree that the success of a community is also in the hands of the members and administration. I promised myself that I would invest even more time in GoldForum, and I hope the members will do the same to create a friendly community that will help its members make more money. That's our goal.

3 hours ago, EuChangeLTD said:

What I like on GOLD Forum is that everyone is nice. Also there are many representatives of other companies so we can cooperate really easily. Even if forums are dying I think GOLD Forum will survive because there are many companies that keep an active account here.

@EuChangeLTDΒ Thank you. My goal is to make Gold Forum one of the biggest and most active communities that connect companies and members together.Β 

1 hour ago, XtraProfit said:

I really like the forum, I need time to be in it, I will try to participate more in the forum.
It would be nice to get allies or advertising partners.
As they say:
McDonald's burgers are not the tastiest but they are the most sold because they have more advertising, the more they see you, the more visits or purchases you will have.
Greetings to all.
PD sorry my english.

@XtraProfitΒ Thank you for your tip. I will look to get more advertising companies that will help us promote GoldForu. Just so you know we have an affiliate program where we pay 20% to regular members or 25% for premium members that bring users that order premium memberships or advertising.

P.S. Your english is just fine.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 3:57 AM, Lee-me said:

Why this forum is so quite? Why there's no activity? I mean is there any body else on this forum?

I think you're too harsh with @MrD and the entire community. GoldForum is an quite active forum where you can talk and get help about money making online, crypto and other matters. I made quite some good money here in contests and by participating in opportunities and I learned a lot from senior members of the community.

I suggest you doing the same instead of complaining

• Thanks 1

• TGF Premium

I'll admit, I personally haven't been back since you
took away the ability for free members to post links.

It wasn't fair to take something away from all the free
users just because some users abuse it, that's why you
have adminsΒ πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ, weed out the troublemakers, notΒ 
punish an entire group.

Β 

Edited by ezcashbiz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, ezcashbiz said:

I'll admit, I personally haven't been back since you
took away the ability for free members to post links.

It wasn't fair to take something away from all the free
users just because some users abuse it, that's why you
have adminsΒ πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ, weed out the troublemakers, notΒ 
punish an entire group.

Β 

@ezcashbizΒ David, thank you for coming back and writing this feedback. It's important and valuable for me as you are a valuable member of the money-making community right from the inception.

Regarding the posting links issue, I took the decision after Google and Chrome banned our URL so everyone that wanted to enter to Gold.Forum got a nasty error window that said Gold.Forum is hosting or links to malware. I spent a couple of hours then talking to Google Security Department and spam list companies to get us delisted.

The problem with these 'troublemakers' is that when they are found, simply abandon the account and signup a new one and start posting bad links again. I promise that I will look into this matter and try to find a better solution as you are right is not ok to punish an entire group because of the troublemakers.

• Like 1

One of the main problems with the forum is I haven't gotten 1 customer in half a year of posting my commercial thread. Surfing through the forum is not convenient, marektologi, if they are there at all - useless. Personally, I became a member of the forum to provide my services, which I provide on neighboring boards for 3 years already .
Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1