Is Every Trader In Forex Business Fully Educated In Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

I think forex without education will only hurt your trading. If you do not know anything about forex then you just failed. Forex education is not always synonymous with the school. but we can get forex education with a lot of reading forex books, articles, etc.. Then we can apply on a demo account.

I think every one is not educated in this business if at all, all trader in Forex trading are all well educated about it, that means know trader will find it difficult to earn in it again, or know trader will face several loss on him/her trade, some traders are still facing several loss and some are still finding it difficult to earn, so i think not every one is educated about this business.

I think every one is not educated in this business if at all, all trader in Forex trading are all well educated about it, that means know trader will find it difficult to earn in it again, or know trader will face several loss on him/her trade, some traders are still facing several loss and some are still finding it difficult to earn, so I think not every one is educated about this business.

Guest gaban

if you want to succeed in forex trading, then you have much to learn and practice trading. We can use a demo account to practice trading. With our demo account to learn the basics of trading. So that we can trade well, Thus, maximum results can be obtained.

Guest gaban

to start this business then we should have a pretty good science. given the huge forex risk. So, we need a good trading skills. You can start with a demo account. With a demo account you can earn a good trading skills. so you can start trading forex with comfort.

Education is compulsory for any job or trade ; if you have no skill and knowledge , hardly you can survive in any kind of job or work

As for as forex concerns , you need to learn more and more because nature of this trade and all its methodS and functions and so on is matter ofunderstanding , with out knowing all , you may not trade properly

Guest gaban

Education is compulsory for any job or trade ; if you have no skill and knowledge , hardly you can survive in any kind of job or work

As for as forex concerns , you need to learn more and more because nature of this trade and all its methodS and functions and so on is matter ofunderstanding , with out knowing all , you may not trade properly

yes, I agree with you, education is mandatory in every job. For forex we also need education to be able to acquire trading skills. Forex education in school should not. but only in the form of education forex trading skills and knowledge

• 6 years later...

A live forex trading account can ordinarily be funded with anywhere from $50 to whatever limit the online forex brokerage has set on customer stores. When the live account is opened and funded with real money, the trader would then be able to start and exchange exchanges the forex market. Contingent upon the kind of account picked and its capitalization, the trader may have the option to exchange currency pairs in full lots, little lots, or smaller scale lots.

• 1 year later...

I think that we have a lot of opportunities to study info. Reviews of brokers are important part for choosing broker. You need to have a lot of researching info, maybe, comments, study of licenses and so on. When I was looking for the right broker I found the good site Finarm. I learnt a lot of info about brokers on this site. You should check it! 

Forex trading is easy to learn due to the demo account facility. Almost all brokers like Eurotrader offer it. It is a risk-free account. I recommend the new trader should try the demo account. But many new traders jump into real trading first and they lose their whole capital. So, it is better to practice trading first at the demo account.

Forex trading is a very profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of money if you have the proper knowledge. If you have strong knowledge and good strategy then you can earn maximum profits in a very short time of period. Earning money from the forex market is easy if you know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. I always try to build-up my forex knowledge more. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client.

• 2 years later...

You're absolutely right. Forex trading is not an easy or instant business; it requires time and a learning process. As traders, we must continuously educate ourselves about all aspects of forex so that we can develop a deep understanding and be prepared to engage in optimal forex trading with Tickmill as our broker. 

Absolutely, forex trading is not as easy as it may seem, especially considering its high level of risk. Therefore, it is advisable to continuously learn about the workings of forex trading and make use of the facilities provided by the broker. This way, traders can acquire a solid preparation to engage in trading on a real account effectively with Tickmill broker.