• Spanish
    • Portuguese
    • Arabic
    • Turkish
    • Other
    • Don't add int. sections

This poll is closed to new votes

• Root Admin

The international sections are for general discussions and helping people in a specific language. Please vote 1-3 sections you think we should add first on the Gold Forum.

The sections that will receive the most votes will be opened, and you can post/reply and chat in your own language.

So please vote and let me know!

The poll will close on June 1, 2023

• Like 1

• Root Admin
4 minutes ago, WebGoldMiner said:

What does that mean? Because we chose to vote for a language we don't use?🤣🤣🤣

Oh so you didn't vote in the poll, but basically, you voted for a language that is not listed, right? I should have added OTHER option. My bad!

• Haha 1

• Root Admin
On 5/16/2023 at 1:53 PM, salmakhan said:

Hi, I chose Other option but I think you need to add English because it's the most common language worldwide and used as a medium language in many countries.

@salmakhan, but our community is in English. We want to add international sections for people that do not speak English or want to discuss with other members in their own language.

So in this pool, we want to determine what language sections we should add based on users' preferences.

• 2 weeks later...

I late and havent vote yet,, it closed yesterday. But I will choose Other (Bahasa Indonesia).

There also question in my mind,,, Is it necessary to add chat feature now?

How about "Post to Pay", to increase traffic web ?,,,,, or photo contest,,,,,, forex/gold/crypto price prediction,,,, Best Post...

• Root Admin
On 6/2/2023 at 3:10 AM, widhie75 said:

I late and havent vote yet,, it closed yesterday. But I will choose Other (Bahasa Indonesia).

There also question in my mind,,, Is it necessary to add chat feature now?

How about "Post to Pay", to increase traffic web ?,,,,, or photo contest,,,,,, forex/gold/crypto price prediction,,,, Best Post...

Hello @widhie75,

You know I appreciate the opinion of a member with such a high reputation as yours. You have been with us from the beginning, and I really appreciate this. 

I have to tell you upfront that I'm pretty reluctant to go to the Paid to Post path as I'm quite afraid that people will post nonsense or small posts with no real meaning to make some bucks. Whats your opinion? 

Regarding the contest like price prediction sounds good to implement. If you have any other idea, don't hesitate to tell us.

On 6/3/2023 at 7:52 AM, MrD said:

Hello @widhie75,

I have to tell you upfront that I'm pretty reluctant to go to the Paid to Post path as I'm quite afraid that people will post nonsense or small posts with no real meaning to make some bucks. Whats your opinion? 

Learning from other Paid To Post (PTP), Sponsored by Forex forum., the main problem is so many member (possibly cloned member) try to post 'garbage' information just to get bonus paid. (yes you're right).

To avoid this issue, the forum have Admin and Moderators to check every posts, and As Far As  I Know, their salary paid into their own 'Trading Account' as capital, and can be use to trading forex, but the capital can not be withdrawn, only profit can withdraw.

• Root Admin
On 6/4/2023 at 3:59 PM, widhie75 said:

Learning from other Paid To Post (PTP), Sponsored by Forex forum., the main problem is so many member (possibly cloned member) try to post 'garbage' information just to get bonus paid. (yes you're right).

To avoid this issue, the forum have Admin and Moderators to check every posts, and As Far As  I Know, their salary paid into their own 'Trading Account' as capital, and can be use to trading forex, but the capital can not be withdrawn, only profit can withdraw.

@widhie75 if you have some examples of such forums please PM them to me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hello,

I think we can conclude the poll here. The results are the following:

• Russian: 6 votes
  • Chinese: 4 votes
  • Ukrainian: 4 votes
  • Spanish: 4 votes

I'm considering adding these 4 international sections first and see how it goes.

• 1 month later...