DBC for eCommerce Expo

Rate this topic

I plan to attend a few eCommerce events this year, including eCommerce Expo in September. I want to switch from traditional to digital business cards. The goal is to have time for A/B testing and have the best-performing version ready for this event. As there are many DBC makers in the market, I was wondering if there is someone who can suggest the best option. I have an idea of what I'm looking for. Multilingual support is a must for obvious reasons. My main criteria are security features - URL-based phishing detection, multi-factor authentication...

Any suggestion is highly appreciated!

Edited by cryptofan
  • Like 1

Good choice, digital business cards are environmentally friendly and easy to share, which is why I started using them last year. I checked HiHello, Canva, Popl, and Blinq. I chose Beaconstac's digital business card solution because you can share your card as an Apple Wallet pass. I believe they offer multilingual support, but I'm not sure. As for the security features, I know they have those you mentioned, and also SSO login and data encryption.

Edited by whatsthatsupposedtomean

• 9 months later...