Jump to content

⤴️-Paid Ad- TGF approve this banner. Add your banner here.🔥

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello , I had a problem recently , I had to install ispmanager on Linux but I could not figure out how to do it at all , I searched for a long time how to install it and found a great article which helped me a lot https://digitalmagazine.org/how-to-install-ispmanager-on-linux/ there I found a step by step instruction and system requirements , everything became clear to me after I read it because it is all step by step and clear.

Edited by Actionus3
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted

You can install ISPmanager on a dedicated server or virtual machine created on hypervisor-based virtualization or OVZ container virtualization. Your server must meet the requirements described in the article Server requirements . 

This article walks you through the step you need to perform to install ISPmanager.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
x

⤴️ - Paid Ad. Add your banner here.🔥

×
×
  • Create New...