Hustle ideas

Rate this topic

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, Atlas said:

I used to do sports arbitrage. With a capital of 3k i made about 1k a month for about 3 months. Then the they banned my accounts and now i need the extra money. Anybody did a similar ROI side hustle i can try?

@Atlas Unfortunately that's the issue with sports arbitrage. Have you tried crypto betting websites? I heard those are better and more lax with the rules not banning users so fast

• TGF Premium
22 hours ago, Atlas said:

I used to do sports arbitrage. With a capital of 3k i made about 1k a month for about 3 months. Then the they banned my accounts and now i need the extra money. Anybody did a similar ROI side hustle i can try?

What do you know about match fixing? In which the result is known even before the event starts.

19 hours ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

What do you know about match fixing? In which the result is known even before the event starts.

There fixed matches but it is super hard to know them you must be very well connected and for sure all the people that supposedly sell them for 50€ online are scammers

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2023 at 2:05 AM, MrDennis said:

@Atlas Unfortunately that's the issue with sports arbitrage. Have you tried crypto betting websites? I heard those are better and more lax with the rules not banning users so fast

I haven't tried with crypto. Because they fluctuate in higher volume than the profit percentage. For instance in a match i averaged at 7% profit but i would bet it 2 days before 

• TGF Premium
4 hours ago, Atlas said:

There fixed matches but it is super hard to know them you must be very well connected and for sure all the people that supposedly sell them for 50€ online are scammers

Only yesterday I was given a contract for masts, but I didn't believe it. With an exact score of 2:3 with a coefficient of 46. The match went exactly like that. I can give screenshots if you don't believe me. but I can't give a link to the source.

After the last World Cup, I stopped believing that football is a sport. after all, the players turned out to be actors.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

Only yesterday I was given a contract for masts, but I didn't believe it. With an exact score of 2:3 with a coefficient of 46. The match went exactly like that. I can give screenshots if you don't believe me. but I can't give a link to the source.

After the last World Cup, I stopped believing that football is a sport. after all, the players turned out to be actors.

No i believe you there are fixed matches. What you were asked in return?

• Root Admin
16 hours ago, Atlas said:

I haven't tried with crypto. Because they fluctuate in higher volume than the profit percentage. For instance in a match i averaged at 7% profit but i would bet it 2 days before 

Do you mean that the odds fluctuate more or the price of crypto fluctuates high? Because for the second you can use USDT/USDC etc. I do not have much experience with the odds on crypto sites. I thought they are quite the same as non crypto sites as they purchase them from the same brokers. And then fluctuate based on what people bet.