YouHodler: The Future of Web3 Banking Starts Here!

Rate this topic

• Verified Company

285736059_728x90-youhodler-Web3-banking(1).jpg.c5da1186d3235650f33c991b744798d0.jpg

Crypto is here!

image.png.e3dff1a0ef0e91eeaa5f51439fd0e20e.pngWe unlock all benefits of crypto for you in a simple, engaging, and secure way.

Buy, trade, store, exchange, or pay with your crypto anytime.

Get crypto-backed loans, earn crypto with up to 10% APY and many more.

Earn Crypto Up To 10% a Year

Earn interest on Bitcoin (BTC), Pax Gold (PAXG), USD Coin (USDC), True USD (TUSD) and more. Turn your cold assets into hot profit instantly by depositing crypto in your crypto savings account and getting weekly interest payments.

YouHodler Fiat and Crypto Exchange.

Exchange cryptocurrency, fiat, and stablecoins with real-time execution prices and low fees. Buy crypto with credit card, (Visa, Mastercard) and your SEPA bank account.

Get Instant Crypto Loans

Use more than 50 TOP coins as collateral for crypto loans with the highest loan-to-value ratio (90%). Get loans in EUR, USD, CHF, GBP or even stablecoins or crypto and withdraw instantly to credit cards, banks or exchanges.

Multi HODL - Better than trading

Multi HODL - the most user-friendly trading service for those who want to extract profit from market volatility in both directions (UP or DOWN) quickly and easily. Fast and real execution. No order placements fee. No profit share fee. Instant withdrawal and deposit. Online support 24/7.

DUAL ASSET - Stake and earn with ease

Dual Asset combines the yield generation strategies from decentralized finance (DeFi) with the simplicity of traditional FinTech platforms. The result is an easy-to-use crypto wealth management product for everybody with returns as high as 365% APR.

image.png.c574154bb2f179959a14de7d1c4d6368.png

About YouHodler

image.png.4b35f00fa9a7fc4d014083744c7e30f0.pngYouHodler FinTech platform is focused on crypto-backed lending with fiat (USD, EUR, CHF, GBP), crypto (BTC) and stablecoin loans (USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX, PAXG, DAI, HUSD), crypto/fiat and crypto/crypto conversions, as well as high-yield crypto-saving accounts (crypto-rewards & staking). The platform supports BTC, BCH, BNB, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, DASH, HT, REP, and other popular cryptocurrencies and tokens. Users' digital assets are safely guarded with Ledger Vault's advanced custody and Fireblocks security options.

YouHodler is an 🇪🇺 EU and 🇨🇭Swiss-based brand.

YouHodler is an active member of the Blockchain Association Financial Commission. YouHodler SA is an active member of the Blockchain Association of Financial Commission and the Crypto Valley Association.

YouHodler Team has strong and unique expertise in Commercial Finance, FX/CFD trading and Banking, the creation of e-commerce and e-learning platforms, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology. Our team combines the wisdom and practices from traditional finance with the start-up spirit of Digital industry.

image.thumb.png.f49cf34053cf2467a7dc85ec03bcf9eb.png

image.png.72080db0c6ab3bbf3eb12c08a054eaf0.pngSecured crypto wallet - YouHodler uses Ledger Vault's industry-leading information technology infrastructure to securely control its crypto assets. Ledger Vault provides security solutions and $150M pooled crime insurance.

image.png.caf119362696e47df5b34f0813883371.png Safety of fiat funds - YouHodler has bank accounts at reputable banks in Europe and Switzerland and partnerships with trusted fiat payment providers. We do not avoid banks. We partner with them.

image.png.1313235ae78672cafe602c55e21cfafa.pngBetter customer support - All our clients get VIP-level support 24/7. Traders, miners, and holders are happy with our service. YouHodler never sleeps.

image.png.c574154bb2f179959a14de7d1c4d6368.png

728x90-youhodler-Web3-banking (1).jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin
52 minutes ago, Godisjust100 said:

I am from India. I have got an account with YouHodler and have verified it successfully. Thank you YouHodler also I have started promoting the platform...

Happy to see that you like the @YouHodlerplatform, @Godisjust100. I've been using it for almost a year, and I like it too, as it offers everything I need in crypto in one app: wallet, exchange, trading, etc. 

Cant wait for them to release the debit cars. I've added myself to the notification list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

@YouHodlerI've noticed YouHodler has a opened thread on Bitcointalk forum since 2019, but it's been inactive there since then. Any reason why you guys stopped promoting your project there? After all Bitcointalk is the oldest and probably the largest communities related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I've shared the review from Gold Forum as a reply in that thread and mentioned anyone interested can find and contact you here, but I think it would be a good idea to start being active on Bitcointalk also. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • MrD pinned this topic