WC 2022 Predictions Contest [Sponsored by ROOBET][±$500 in Prizes] 🔥🔥

Rate this topic

• TGF Premium
1 hour ago, nxanth said:

@DoubleCycleBiz & @pmp87 will give wrong predictions for the 2 remaining games.

I will give 2 more correct (as known, I always counterattack in the finale).

And then @MrDennis will "invent" one more match in order to pass them both!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

And then I wake up! ok... My prediction now....

Croatia - Morocco 0-0.

Good luck to both of you!

Good luck to you 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, nxanth said:

@DoubleCycleBiz & @pmp87 will give wrong predictions for the 2 remaining games.

I will give 2 more correct (as known, I always counterattack in the finale).

And then @MrDennis will "invent" one more match in order to pass them both!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

And then I wake up! ok... My prediction now....

Croatia - Morocco 0-0.

Good luck to both of you!

Hahaha @nxanth well at least theoretically its possible for you you reach 1st place. I have to think at something to distinguish between participants and see who is the best. Or if you both agree you can split the price.

But till then lets see how it will go.

Best of luck to all of you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Root Admin
5 hours ago, Tonkovic said:

sometime i choose my prediction because i love, not calculation, i choose for ego instead of probability )) 

I've seen this on your predictions. However at this WC a lot of matches settled in a manner that was going against probability. 

3 hours ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

The upcoming two matches are very difficult because there is no favorite in them. It's a lottery.🥹

Well, if you ask me, I think there are two certain favorites but yeah surprises may happen.

We will see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TGF Premium
9 minutes ago, MrDennis said:

Well, if you ask me, I think there are two certain favorites but yeah surprises may happen.

We will see.

Yes. Please tell us your opinion. ☺️

20 minutes ago, MrDennis said:

Hahaha @nxanth well at least theoretically its possible for you you reach 1st place. I have to think at something to distinguish between participants and see who is the best. Or if you both agree you can split the price.

But till then lets see how it will go.

Best of luck to all of you

That would be interesting. 👍

I have an idea for the future it would be great if you participated in your own contests.

🙏

It would be of double interest to you.

🥳

• Like 1

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

Yes. Please tell us your opinion. ☺️

That would be interesting. 👍

I have an idea for the future it would be great if you participated in your own contests.

🙏

It would be of double interest to you.

🥳

Hahhaha.

That may be an interesting idea with me participating in contests but some people may consider its an conflict of interests. But I can assure you there is plenty of fun with me organizing them and seeing people participating and wining.

I will place my bets for both next matches just for fun then 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TGF Premium

Hard to chose at this time as both have their defensive strength. Croatia won against Japan on penalty kick in the round of 16 and won again through penalty kick against Brazil in the quarterfinal but has been blanked by Argentina in the semis. Morocco also won on penalty against Spain it the round of 16 and blanked Portugal in the quarterfinal but was also blanked by powerhouse France in the semis. With these, it is only a wild guess for me now.

Croatia - Morocco - 1 - 1

But Croatia will win on penalty kicks! Hope I'm right. Good luck to me! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TGF Premium
3 minutes ago, DoubleCycleBiz said:

You will remember the penalty shootout with Spain. I think if it comes to penalty, Morocco will win.

Yeah, that's why I said it was really hard to chose, it was my wild guess anyway! Morocco has an awesome display of defense. And the shootout against Spain could not be disregarded. It was pure talent and power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1