Coinzh - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange launches in Europe

Rate this topic

Guest Iraland

Coinzh is the world's most advanced cryptocurrency trading platform, developed by professional and experienced developers. There are dozens of coins to sell and more will be added to the list.

Guest Phaimish

I heard about coinzh and I was surprised that there are so many bonuses here that are suitable for both beginners and experienced traders. This is definitely good marketing and beneficial for users!

Guest Quannard

If coinzh continues to develop like this, gain momentum, do the same good marketing, then we can see how it gets into the top ten rating of cryptocurrency exchanges.

Guest Vasiassin

Coinzh exchange provides a free 10usd coupon, so many members join the giveaway and receive coupons, so the coinzh exchange becomes a very popular and very cool exchange.

Guest Bylaryal

I appreciate coinzh for the fact that they do not require us to pass verification and give them our passport. Because it doesn't protect us anyway. My friend deposit 30 thousand dollars on FTX and he could only withdraw 3 thousand. What protection did the fact that he passed the verification give him?

Guest Ppollermand
3 hours ago, Bylaryal said:

I appreciate coinzh for the fact that they do not require us to pass verification and give them our passport. Because it doesn't protect us anyway. My friend deposit 30 thousand dollars on FTX and he could only withdraw 3 thousand. What protection did the fact that he passed the verification give him?

You are correct. I also know people who could not withdraw money from ftx. Of course they have small amounts even less than $1000, but it's a scam. And for coinzh for all 3 years I have never heard that someone could not withdraw their money.

Guest Ieladrick
On 11/2/2022 at 6:43 PM, Richole said:

Only for some pairs that are not so popular there is no large volume! For all the rest, the volume and liquidity are very large; they are enough to process any order!

I have been trading for 4 months and I have never seen liquidity problems. Of course, if you have 10кк dollars, then this exchange will not suit you. For ordinary traders there is a lot of liquidity here.

Thanks for sharing this exchange I will compare it with the exchanges I trade on and make my decision. The main thing for me is that the exchange is safe. Trying other alternatives to rank different exchanges. I'm going to add this to my list and see what happens

Guest Julionat

i came to coinzh 2 years ago. I had to do this because KYC was introduced to Binance. Then I had to look for other exchanges, although Binance suited me completely. The choice fell on coinzh because they then carried out the company and distributed generous rewards to new traders. Since then, I have been trading on coinzh .

Guest Westerrist

They strong up well in a bear market. Now everything is hard and we see how funds, investment companies and even top exchanges are collapsing! So much respect to coinzh for building their business so well!!!

Guest Qalamek

I searched well-known site classification sites, and found quite a lot of information, the functions provided by this exchange are good, and there are no problems using it, as long as it is safe and reliable.

Guest Phoetichs

I haven't heard of coinzh. After reading the description, I found it very persuasive and helpful. I don't like big exchanges and I always try to find unpromoted exchanges. But I also never keep money on the stock exchange, I always withdraw everything to my ledger after the purchase

Guest Jaleighit

I also know this exchange, this cryptocurrency exchange is really trusted and a reputable exchange according to the coinmarketcap website. I already registered there, but did not use it (for some personal reasons). Will definitely use this exchange in the future.