I am a freelancer and I am interested in the opinion of experienced people

Rate this topic

Hi all, how are you doing? I'm new here, so I thought I'd ask the experts - who and where is making money on the internet now? I'm looking for work from home, so I'm very interested in finding my niche. I have tried cryptocurrency trading and futures trading on signals, but it's not the same. What can you advise me to do?I need help from experienced people, I do not have a full time job now and therefore I am in search of earning at home and ideally a passive income

4 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

What exactly would you be interested in?

I am interested in working from home, not necessarily a passive income (but it would be ideal). I want to spend more time with myself and my family, so I want to spend more time with them, physically. I think you know what I mean

9 minutes ago, daomingdzang said:

I am interested in working from home, not necessarily a passive income (but it would be ideal). I want to spend more time with myself and my family, so I want to spend more time with them, physically. I think you know what I mean

Just over six months ago, I came across an ad for Panjang Refined Coal on a blogger's Instagram. At first I was hesitant and only looked at the site (I had already stumbled on similar companies more than once and lost my money). But to my surprise, there was an article about this company on Wikipedia and other verified websites, so I decided to start with the minimum deposit of $ 100. So I started to receive my first dividends and began to develop further only with this company. There is also referral system thanks to which I also managed to earn a couple of hundred dollars

13 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

Just over six months ago, I came across an ad for Panjang Refined Coal on a blogger's Instagram. At first I was hesitant and only looked at the site (I had already stumbled on similar companies more than once and lost my money). But to my surprise, there was an article about this company on Wikipedia and other verified websites, so I decided to start with the minimum deposit of $ 100. So I started to receive my first dividends and began to develop further only with this company. There is also referral system thanks to which I also managed to earn a couple of hundred dollars

I wonder what else you can tell me? Can I ask you how many times a day you have to work? Is this a work for hire or a private investment, I didn't quite understand, please clarify. How much can I earn per day? On average, as an example, how much you get, you can not give exact figures, but at least approximately it was interesting to listen. Why did you choose this particular company?Β 

21 minutes ago, daomingdzang said:

I wonder what else you can tell me? Can I ask you how many times a day you have to work? Is this a work for hire or a private investment, I didn't quite understand, please clarify. How much can I earn per day? On average, as an example, how much you get, you can not give exact figures, but at least approximately it was interesting to listen. Why did you choose this particular company?Β 

Initially, of course, as with other investments I had to do a series of works to get acquainted with the company to understand where I will invest my money, now it is fully automated profits that I advise you to reinvest. Yes, it is a private investment, were you previously familiar with this field? You have no limit on the development, it all depends on what project you will open for yourself and what your deposit will be, as well as repeat here you can earn on the referral system, but I do not feel comfortable. As I said, I have gone through many companies and in almost all cases I have lost money, because of my negative experiences, I decided to get to know this company and search for information about it on the Internet, you can do the same and check their website.

43 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

Initially, of course, as with other investments I had to do a series of works to get acquainted with the company to understand where I will invest my money, now it is fully automated profits that I advise you to reinvest. Yes, it is a private investment, were you previously familiar with this field? You have no limit on the development, it all depends on what project you will open for yourself and what your deposit will be, as well as repeat here you can earn on the referral system, but I do not feel comfortable. As I said, I have gone through many companies and in almost all cases I have lost money, because of my negative experiences, I decided to get to know this company and search for information about it on the Internet, you can do the same and check their website.

https://uk.investing.com/equities/panjiang-coal-technical - I understand correctly that you are talking about this company?

42 minutes ago, AlbertChandler said:

That's not exactly what I meant: where does the company get the money to pay its investors? It's not a stock market investment, it's something else.Β 

Most of the production goes for export, from which you are paid a dividend.Β 

32 minutes ago, AlbertChandler said:

Doesn't inspire much confidence, to be honest, I'll have to look for information myself πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

This company is famous for positive reviews. You can find out information about this company on the Internet on your own. This company has licenses which you can also view on the site

They allow any private person to become an investor in order to create even more progress of the company in the media space.Β 
Their holding company is one of the top industrial companies in the country.Β 
Β 

21 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

This company is famous for positive reviews. You can find out information about this company on the Internet on your own. This company has licenses which you can also view on the site

They allow any private person to become an investor in order to create even more progress of the company in the media space.Β 
Their holding company is one of the top industrial companies in the country.Β 
Β 

Thanks, anyway when I get to know the reviews, licenses and the company itself I will let you know about it.

Hi, it's been a week since my last post, I've tried Panjiang Refined Coal for myself. It took me about 2-3 days just to study materials about the company, liked the history of the company, the fact that they have been around since 1966, or rather the holding itself. I also liked that there is information about the company on websites like - investing.com, bloomberg.com. Why am I talking about this? I have come across scams too often so it was important for me to have information on such sites. It was quick and easy to sign up and I liked it. Β  Β  Β It took me twenty-four hours just to study the materials and documentation, the website has all the certificates, and I'm glad I have a Chinese friend at Jakatra who helped me with the exact translation. I discovered the destination and made my first deposit of $100. I have already managed to earn $ 1.74 for 3 days from the dividends, which came to me from the company and another $ 0.2 from my friend, Chinese (affiliate program of the company).

P.S My friend after the transfer became interested and started to do it with me

P.P.S Thank you very much Muhammad for his advices and tips, he contacted me in private message and explained me everything patiently.

12 minutes ago, daomingdzang said:

Hi, it's been a week since my last post, I've tried Panjiang Refined Coal for myself. It took me about 2-3 days just to study materials about the company, liked the history of the company, the fact that they have been around since 1966, or rather the holding itself. I also liked that there is information about the company on websites like - investing.com, bloomberg.com. Why am I talking about this? I have come across scams too often so it was important for me to have information on such sites. It was quick and easy to sign up and I liked it. Β  Β  Β It took me twenty-four hours just to study the materials and documentation, the website has all the certificates, and I'm glad I have a Chinese friend at Jakatra who helped me with the exact translation. I discovered the destination and made my first deposit of $100. I have already managed to earn $ 1.74 for 3 days from the dividends, which came to me from the company and another $ 0.2 from my friend, Chinese (affiliate program of the company).

P.P.S Thank you very much Muhammad for his advices and tips, he contacted me in private message and explained me everything patiently.

I advise everyone to try itΒ 

3 minutes ago, daomingdzang said:

You're welcome, I'm glad you started earning from my referral system. If you have any other questions you can contact in personal messages, I will always be glad to answer you