Lowest leverage you have used!

Rate this topic

The most reduced influence that I utilized was 1:100. That was the way began my vocation in forex exchanging, however, at that point, I comprehended that influence doesn't inconvenience us that much in the event that we utilize a low part so presently I utilize 1:1000 influence in my record.

Some people are found allergic to scalping but I like this trading style the most. There are some traders who use high lot and gain much within these short pips. If you want to enjoy your scalping, you must start with a scalping-friendly broker. But try some other styles of trading too besides scalping.

16 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

Some people are found allergic to scalping but I like this trading style the most. There are some traders who use high lot and gain much within these short pips. If you want to enjoy your scalping, you must start with a scalping-friendly broker. But try some other styles of trading too besides scalping.

If we are making use of the lower leverages the risks will come down for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Money Management is one of the most important pillar here! Greedy Forex traders lose their full trading balance end of the day, since they don’t respect money management as well as risk management policies! On the other hand, professional Forex traders are able to recover their trading mistakes so smarty, because of using MM trading rules in their trading!

I have seen from many posts , maximum traders suppose choosing a right broker is very difficult task due to many scams. But I don’t think it at all,  if you are an active trader and have good communication with Forex Forum , then it is very easy to make sure which is good and which is not. Because the traders we have for all time express their reviews in forum communities about their brokers performance.        

3 hours ago, Golden Sark said:

I have seen from many posts , maximum traders suppose choosing a right broker is very difficult task due to many scams. But I don’t think it at all,  if you are an active trader and have good communication with Forex Forum , then it is very easy to make sure which is good and which is not. Because the traders we have for all time express their reviews in forum communities about their brokers performance.        

If we will keep our trading leverage settings as minimum then the risks we have in our trades will start coming down for us.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

In my opinion, the risks in forex trading cannot be avoided by traders, but they can be managed well. Additionally, understanding and knowledge are very important. Personally, I always regularly develop my understanding and knowledge by participating in education provided by Tickmill, and this can also improve the quality of my trading on a real account.