Is there any cheating involved in forex trading?

Rate this topic

I likewise pose a similar inquiry, yet I think when a conglomeration of colossal asset supervisors concur or choose to control or manipulated the market to a degree, and in the event that it is conceivable, I can say OK, on the off chance that they don't make it happen or on the other hand in the event that it is unimaginable then I can say no.

Forex is the largest decentralized market in the world. Traders fear to trade in this market due to its ferocity.  After selecting a broker, starting trading is not everything rather a trader should keep earning more and more knowledge. And never search for any short-cut because initially you need to extend your knowledge. Enhancement of learning helps a trade take the right direction.

16 hours ago, Hanan Öberg said:

Forex is the largest decentralized market in the world. Traders fear to trade in this market due to its ferocity.  After selecting a broker, starting trading is not everything rather a trader should keep earning more and more knowledge. And never search for any short-cut because initially you need to extend your knowledge. Enhancement of learning helps a trade take the right direction.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals 😄