What challenges do you face as a trader?

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Other than the normal volatility of the markets, I have always struggled in the past to devote time. But my biggest was having difficulty accessing my funds, it was really something else. Not until I registered with Forex Chief I had some respite, they have varied means of fund deposit and withdrawal with ease and low commissions. I hope they continue in this light.

In Fx trading from all trading strategies scalping is most usable but despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in many trading brokers.   That’s why we the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading scalping.  I am a scalper and I have chosen LQDFX due to proper trading environment for scalping. this STP trading platform always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that’s really comfortable for scalping in a proper way.  that’s why my trading life is completely now.  

• 3 weeks later...

To explore trading subject in great detail you have to delve into various fields of science including math, economics, political science and also stay on the edge of recent developments to be able to predict what will be the next move. The biggest difficulty in my view is to fit together all this knowledge and thankfully I watch Hotforex webinars which is of great help especially if you are total newbie.