Right Time to Buy Physical Gold?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Hello @TariCanestrini,

Personally I've started to purchase gold in the last couple of months. That's because in the long run, gold is increasing its value over fiat currencies like USD, EUR, etc.

As you cand see in the previous global economic crisis gold price was increasing from $700/ounce to over $1800/ounce. Then after the crisis was over and the economy started to recover the gold price decreased to $1100/ounce and then started to grow abruptly again when the pandemic started.

gold_all_data_o_usd_x.png

Now to answer your second question regarding the hyiperinflation of USD. I don't know if we will have hyiperinflation as this woulbe be basically when we will have over 50% inflation month over month which is not the case right now. The FED is also trying to decrease the inflation by rising interest rate so obviously they try to fight it. Let's see if this will work or not. In my opinion it will work on the long run but in the next 2-3 years we will have a 10-15% inflation.

In my opinion you should have some gold as well besides fiat and some crypto as its a proven way to keep value on the long run.

Hope I've answered your doubts. If not, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

The price cools down through the spring and summer, then takes off again in the fall. This means that on a historical basis, the best times to buy gold are early January, March and early April, or from mid-June to early July. You can also see the price does not historically revisit its prior-year low.

• Like 1

With inflation raging around the world, physical gold is a must-have in your portfolio. If you're still wondering if the king of metals is a good investment in 2022, here's what you need to know. Gold is now back above its key psychological bullish mark of $1,800 which reinforces its role as a hedge against inflation.

• 10 months later...

It is hard to say what will happen to the USD or any other money in the future if you don't know about world economic and political trends. Gold is often thought of as a safe purchase, and it can be helpful when the economy is bad. But before you buy, you should think about your money goals and learn as much as you can about the markets.

• 2 weeks later...

Investing in physical gold can be a good choice for diversifying your portfolio and protecting against inflation. However, the right time to buy gold depends on a variety of factors, including market conditions, geopolitical events, and personal financial goals. It's always recommended to do your research and consult with a financial advisor before making any investment decisions.