The Journey of a Trader

Rate this topic

• TGF Premium

Why 95% of traders fail?

In this post, we will discuss the trader's road to success and why most of the traders give up at the halfway point.

On the chart, I was trying to portray the journey of a trader:

most of the traders start this game with gambling.

They randomly buy and sell the market relying on their intuition and with a high degree of probability end up with nice cush.💰

However, as they proceed they realize that the profits that they made were the product of luck, not skill. 🍀

The more they trade, the less they win.

At some moment losing trades start to outperform winners.

Trying different things, jumping from one strategy to another, one comes to the conclusion that nothing seems to work.🙅♂️

He goes broke, he is panicking.

At that stage, the majority blame the market for their failure.

Forex, stocks, gold trading is complete scam.

Making profits on the market is not possible.

They give up and leave.👣

Only 5% are persistent. Only 5% are blaming themselves not the market for their failure.

They start following a strict trading plan, they follow risk management recommendations of pro traders and at some moment they start making 0.📝

Buying and selling the market, at the end of the day, they don't lose anymore.

That is the most important milestone in a trader's journey.

Realizing that the one stopped losing, a trader starts polishing and improving his rules in order to achieve better results.

He trains and works with his psyche.💪

After years of struggling, one finally contemplates a consistent account growth.

He became a pro trader.🏆

I wish you to be persistent, traders and don't give up.

Patience pay and at the end of the day winners win: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ZmLTunDW-The-Journey-of-a-Trader/?utm_source=Weekly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TradingView+Weekly+151+%28EN%29

Profits from games of knowledge: https://www.predictmag.com/ 

when it goes to reward, potentially, trader can make capital double or even triple so sudden, since market tendency beyond liquid. when time lucky enough to make u to see chart at high impact news releases. to deal with correct OP prediction... according to my point of view...forex is real serious gambling.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 8:00 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

We will need to minimize the risk that are present in our trades.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 8:22 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from tickmill.

We will need to make sure that our trading accounts are Safe.

On 4/28/2022 at 7:30 PM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can become better and can be maximized in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

Exactly, you can't be too hasty in the market. One must take into consideration the risks involvement in the market and seek for ways to manage them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2022 at 9:08 AM, uncle gober said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum security and trading comfort like what I got from tickmill.

The risks that are present into our trades needs to be controlled by us.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 10:46 AM, Nilde Lucchese said:

Brokers are classified into three categories including ECN, STP and Market maker. Try to select such an ECN broker that ensures high trading leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, high security of funding, technical errors free platform.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 😄

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2022 at 4:26 AM, Golden Sark said:

Thousands dollar is too much for the traders who are newcomers.  I think if you have good trading knowledge you can move with small balance. Because by using good trading knowledge that is possible to make huge balance by small one.

Exactly, I would say most newbies are way too greedy this days, we should learn to compound our interest. I encourage all newbies to consider this article before they proceed.