New traders in the forex market

Rate this topic

On 2/5/2022 at 9:30 PM, topdude said:

There are many newcomers in forex and unfortunately many unscrupulous forex brokers prey on them.

That is why finding a reliable broker is so important before you even start trading.

Exactly broker selection can be a daunting task these days because too many brokers so is hard to recommend every broker. Yet there are a few reputed brokers like hotforex, xm, octa, exness, lmfx etc can be shortlisted for finalizing the right broker. However, doing some of your own research is really required for broker selection in my opinion.

11 hours ago, tradesprint said:

Exactly broker selection can be a daunting task these days because too many brokers so is hard to recommend every broker. Yet there are a few reputed brokers like hotforex, xm, octa, exness, lmfx etc can be shortlisted for finalizing the right broker. However, doing some of your own research is really required for broker selection in my opinion.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 😄

4 hours ago, Phrebre said:

Always choose a good platform for trading which offers good conditions to traders and also should good  repute in the market.

I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal 😄

The Forex is a market place where the people joining due to getting success very rapidly. But practically the success in Forex is a long term process.  Generally the traders always try to make money quickly from here without learning. as a result they become loser when trading practically. So, if you want to be successful from here , you have to keep a great patience first of all.  

Those who wish to make money quickly are the newbie traders with no experience and once they start gaining experience they can easily conclude that forex is not as easy as it is interpreted because it is as similar as other businesses where we need to work out a right strategy to make money involving our own money.

The beginners have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Practically in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in many trading brokers.

The greatest asset of any trader is patience, many newcomers tend to underestimate that idea however it has great relevance both in investment and trading. Trading opportunities do not arise every hour or every day, trading haphazardly means the odds are skewed against you in the long-run

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 8:13 AM, maspluto said:

the funds and risks that exist must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in surviving and can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading with tickmill.

We will have to make the Efforts so that the Risks present into our trades can come down for us.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:12 AM, uncle gober said:

a trading plan will indeed be needed by traders to be able to manage existing funds and risks properly in order to be able to generate maximum profit and become a trader of the month Tickmill.

New traders will have to understand that if the trades are done without any planning then the losses we are getting will get increased.