Learning Forex trading

Rate this topic

From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when scalping. for that reason now my trading life became profitable.

It is very challenging, but not impossible, to become a profitable forex trader. A lot has been said about how difficult it is to learn how to trade on the forex market and how hard it is to deal with the market. There is truth in these views, but the journey will be smooth and pleasant if one knows how and where to find information. The world is ruled by information, including the forex market. Knowing how to get information in the form of PDF materials, videos, audios, strategies, indicators will actually speed up the learning process for a novice in forex trading.

2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

demo accounts and existing educational programs must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

With the help of the Demo trading accounts we can easily learn trading into the Forex markets.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with certainly we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose  the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

The leverage always consider as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. it always contains risk , so before trading with leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk , my trading career I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 

I think it is very important for all newbies. Because without formula or tips any one can not success , so a newbies can take lesson who is running in the market present now. If a newbies can take a lesson properly and can be knowledge properly about this Forex market he can gain easily. He can practice demo account at first to understand the Forex market properly. If he can start properly with all kinds of preparation hecan be success easily.

mt4 indicator

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2022 at 8:57 AM, uncle gober said:

Demo accounts and existing educational programs must indeed be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can get more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to use the Demo Trading accounts in a way so that we are able to get the maximum trading results.

Forex is difficult because it is full of adversity. Adversity never appears before as an alien when you are a good analyzer. I am saying it because an analyzer can predict the market well, so adversity isn’t a problem for him.  You have to make all the aspects in your favor by hard working and experience

• 5 months later...

For now there are lots of brokers available in forex, traders should be really precise in choosing a broker. because I myself am still comfortable and safe joining the Tickmill broker, where besides safe capital, there are also educational facilities that can help me understand and know everything about forex trading.

On 7/7/2022 at 6:50 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

Yes better to learn carefully about different regulations their pros and cons and then move to the choice of a broker. I used FPA testimonials and FCA only criteria to choose brokers and eventually set my choice on Hotforex.