Trading is a very risky job

Rate this topic

Trading is a very risky job, and you will not get profit in every trade. The most efficient trader should be patient and self-discipline. You can't find any magic solution, or you will get in a big trouble by taking a loan to gain your trading capital. Eurotrader is a platform for professional forex traders. It provides a lot of tools to trade and analyze the market.

We use our brains for trading, building and using strategies as well as we can, and this is our smart work, and we control the emotions, discipline, patience, and do trade and keep good our trading, and this is our hard work, and we see that, we need both of them, and if we leave one of them, then we lose everything. 

In my trading career, I don’t feel secure and comfortable at any binary option trading at , so far I am never trade on this trading stage , even though sometimes get offer with free bonus no deposit with big number , often on forum community many broker binary option is scams broker and many investor losing money on this business. 

15 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

We use our brains for trading, building and using strategies as well as we can, and this is our smart work, and we control the emotions, discipline, patience, and do trade and keep good our trading, and this is our hard work, and we see that, we need both of them, and if we leave one of them, then we lose everything. 

There are a lot of things to be kept in mind while being a successful trade and yes you are right we should build or acquire those skills to stay profitable in forex markets.

Yes, trading is actually very risky since it has a large potential payout. This is particularly relevant when using leveraged items. When you use leverage, you do not have to put up the whole value of the trade in order to initiate or run the position. Instead, you put up a modest portion of the trade's worth, known as margin.
You should not consider any of the investments unless you fully understand the severity of the risks involved and are willing to accept those risks.

Trading is risky like every other kind of business. The most vital thing in trading is to understand, and evaluate the risk in order to make your trading more predictable and conscious. If you tend to ignore money and risk management, then you are not going to succeed in trading. So, the first goal for every newbie is to avoid blowing your trading account. First of all, you need to secure your money from the losses and only after it you can think of making profits. 

21 hours ago, Voshakar said:

Trading is risky like every other kind of business. The most vital thing in trading is to understand, and evaluate the risk in order to make your trading more predictable and conscious. If you tend to ignore money and risk management, then you are not going to succeed in trading. So, the first goal for every newbie is to avoid blowing your trading account. First of all, you need to secure your money from the losses and only after it you can think of making profits. 

I can say for sure that the Risks are present but it is our own Efforts to be able to reduce them.

On 2/3/2022 at 8:54 PM, tradesprint said:

There are a lot of things to be kept in mind while being a successful trade and yes you are right we should build or acquire those skills to stay profitable in forex markets.

it takes practice and learning to be successful.

on top of that, make sure you know how to handle the risks.

There is no certainty in business including Forex, even this is the most challenging profession where we traders can lose all of our trading capital just within a minute, that’s the importance of money management policies! By the way, I have already reduced my risk reward ratio so smartly according to my long-term trading knowledge and experience!

Choosing a right broker is very difficult task that’s why we the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use.  For all time I like to trade with scalping and from this STP trading platform I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads devoid of any kinds of restrictions. that’s why my trading life is very much comfortable.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:06 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading like what I got from Tickmill.

We will have to start making the required amount of Efforts so that the risks can be brought down by us.

On 2/15/2022 at 8:35 AM, maspluto said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting maximum trading security and comfort like what I got from Tickmill.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

Yes, trading is actually very risky since it has a large potential payout. This is particularly relevant when using leveraged items. When you use leverage, you do not have to put up the whole value of the trade in order to initiate or run the position. Instead, you put up a modest portion of the trade's worth, known as margin. You should not consider any of the investments unless you fully understand the severity of risks involved and put up amount of capital that you can afford to lose.