New trader often starts trading with a real account

Rate this topic

The new trader often starts trading with a real account and loses a lot of money. Many of them quit trading after losing their whole capital. So, it is better to start with the demo account which almost all brokers including Eurotrader offer for free. This broker also gives commission-free trading accounts, responsive customer support, licensed and regulated by the financial sector conduct authority (FSCA) in South Africa and Cyprus securities and exchange commission (CySEC). and etc.  

On 1/14/2022 at 8:43 AM, uncle gober said:

The selection of the existing broker must be able to be considered carefully, this is done so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

That is a very big mistake of rookies to start off with the real account. Everything because real account, from one side, can bring them experience much faster, however it will also bring them lots of financial losses from another side. In my opinion, the very important thing for a trader is to be convinced that his/her funds are in a safe place. When we speak about real trading without demo, then we can state that it's just a waste of money, because you will certainly have losses.
However, there are some cases when traders become really successful without trading on demo. It's just an exception from the rules.

On 1/28/2022 at 7:53 AM, maspluto said:

demo accounts and existing educational programs must be able to be considered properly, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and convenience of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen 😄

• 7 months later...