Emotions is hard to control

Rate this topic

The traders cannot make the proper decision on negative emotions. It Is very important for a trader to control their emotion. I recommend a new trader to a micro or cent account to learn about emotion. My broker Eurotrader offers a micro account with only a $50 deposit. The traders should be emotionally very strong to become successful traders. With negative emotions, the traders may lose their plot in the forex market.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:15 AM, maspluto said:

in forex it will never be instant, so it is important for traders to be able to be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading while on a real account with Tickmill.

I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2021 at 7:22 AM, Hanan Öberg said:

If you want to trade in the Forex market, you need to learn how to control emotions. You cannot make a consistent profit without controlling your emotions. If you want to gain consistent profit, you have to go ahead with money management and risk free trade.

In the business of Forex trading it becomes very important for the traders to use such kind of Trading systems that are easy to understand and use by them.

• 2 months later...

Greed and emotion both are differ from each other but that's right that greed is the first stage and only after that our emotion take place in trading so our main step should be to avoid greed in starting once if we will able to stop our greed after that the emotional problem will never occur in our trading and we will be safe in this market. 

freshforex.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 9:48 PM, Hanan Öberg said:

Emotion hinders in trading by arousing revenge-taking tendency among traders. When emotion bursts out, a person cannot control himself. So, don’t be an emotion-obsessed person. Flourish your trading with a well off trading broker like Eurotrader.

Honestly, most times you can't just control these emotions when they come. Even as much as we try to control our emotions, things will go wrong sometimes and all we can do is learn from them and move on.

On 4/22/2022 at 7:24 PM, Breed said:

Honestly, most times you can't just control these emotions when they come. Even as much as we try to control our emotions, things will go wrong sometimes and all we can do is learn from them and move on.

Practice can be helpful in learning and managing emotional control although it could be tough in start but later it will become a routine habit of managing your emotions.

Right now,  there have tons of options to learn Forex trading business; but till now the learning process is so long! There is no shortcut way to make a good trading skill in Forex! O the other hand, my Forex education process was so interesting with the free educational materials of Eurotrader broker; even till now I’m getting tremendous support from this regulated broker on news trading!

In this highly potential and risky forex trading business, it is very important for all the traders to be able to control their destructive emotions such as greed, fear, or rage when they are trading, in order not to fall into the trap of taking up the wrong trade because of which they may lose their hard earned money to the forex market.

https://fxeuropa.com/

On 4/29/2022 at 4:53 PM, Villy1984 said:

In this highly potential and risky forex trading business, it is very important for all the traders to be able to control their destructive emotions such as greed, fear, or rage when they are trading, in order not to fall into the trap of taking up the wrong trade because of which they may lose their hard earned money to the forex market.

https://fxeuropa.com/

If we can manage the emotions in our trading our profits will increase

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Phrebre said:

Emotion is a great enemy for all traders. Emotion can get you loss and fail in #Forex market. Control your emotion. then you can be success in #Forex.

We will have to learn how we are going to manage the Emotions in doing our trades into the markets.