What crypto wallet do you use?

Rate this topic

I can't recommend any specific crypto wallet, because I don't know your needs. I can advise to pay attention to how many and what cryptocurrencies are supported, what platforms the crypto wallet works on, private key, 2-factor auth, Opensource or not. You can just go to https://finliners.com/ and read reviews of different wallets and choose the right one.

• 2 weeks later...

I know many different wallets to help keep cryptocurrency safe. Let me tell you briefly about the best ones:
1. Coinbase is a veteran among cryptocurrency wallets. It appeared a long time ago and can store not only Bitcoins. It is considered very secure because it requires complex verification to enter.
2. Blockchain Wallet - a good option. Its creator Blockchain.info is very popular all over the world. This wallet has a convenient interface. But it supports only two currencies: VTS and ETN.
3. Mycelium has its main advantage in anonymous storage. The location of the user is extremely difficult to establish, due to the fact that transactions are performed via Tor network. If the smartphone is lost, it is possible to restore access, because it is possible to backup Master Seed. This is one of the most reliable storage facilities.
4. Another good example of a Bitcoin wallet is Coinomi. It has a simple design. It is almost impossible to hack such a system, it has an HD wallet option. Cryptocurrencies are exchanged inside between users at a favorable rate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, pеnguin2021! I'm using the different crypto wallets depending on the type of currency and fees taken for the transactions. For BTC and ETH transactions, I use mostly the Coibase wallets, and they are pretty easy to run for starters on the crypto trading market. With the strategy that I'm usually using, this wallet is one of the best options. I'm using mainly the profit trading strategy from these guys https://coinpedia.org/sponsored/crypto-trading-strategies-one-must-keep-eye-on/