Forex is a game of

Rate this topic

Forex is a game of probabilities. Probability means you possibility to win the trade. Now the percentage will depend on your strategy and your risk reward ratio. It is not possible that you will win all the trade. If you risk reward ratio is 1:50, then you have to win more than 50% of your trades. And if your risk and reward ratio is 1:2, then you can be profitable even if you win less than 50% of your trades. So learning the risk management is very important in Forex. I took a course from Eurotrader broker, there I learn a lot about risk management. I also like the brokers low spreads and minimum trade cost.

On 11/5/2021 at 5:32 PM, Matheus Schotsman said:

Forex is a game of probabilities. Probability means you possibility to win the trade. Now the percentage will depend on your strategy and your risk reward ratio. It is not possible that you will win all the trade. If you risk reward ratio is 1:50, then you have to win more than 50% of your trades. And if your risk and reward ratio is 1:2, then you can be profitable even if you win less than 50% of your trades. So learning the risk management is very important in Forex. I took a course from Eurotrader broker, there I learn a lot about risk management. I also like the brokers low spreads and minimum trade cost.

We will need to start doing our trading with a Proper Trading Plan.

On 11/9/2021 at 10:05 AM, uncle gober said:

a trading plan must indeed be owned by a trader, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

With the help of a Reliable Trading plan we would be able to get more profits from doing our trades.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

that's why traders should be able to pay close attention, this is done so that traders can be more optimal in getting the security and comfort of trading together with Tickmill.

We will need to make use of such kind of a Forex Broker which is Regulated and that is Truly International like FXOpen 🙂

• 1 year later...

Regardless of new traders and old traders, everyone has a strategy of trading but the matter is how effective the strategy is.However, start investing with a reliable and secure trading broker and Eurotrader is a recognized and reliable broker. The broker uses smart bridge technology and offers a smooth trading platform to traders.

• 1 month later...

Your trading plan will be hampered if your analysis is wrong. Swing trading or scalping- both are essential at times depending on the market condition. But execute your trades with a regulated trading broker. FXOpulence provides signals on and off to traders so traders can derive some profit on the market.

In forex trading, traders need a broker. That's why I chose Tickmill as my broker, and here, besides having a secure trading environment, there are educational resources that can be utilized. This way, I can deepen my understanding and knowledge of the forex market.